Patching ladder crew holes

Depending roof material and hole size you can get several size roofing screws with a rubber washer. If the roof is aluminum you could replace the screw with stainless keeping the steel washer and rubber. You can also just by rubber washers or o rings and ss washers and sheet metal svrews. If you do remember the ss screw brake off very easy and need a pilot hole much bigger than expected. That and your choice of sealant should take care of the problem.

Sorry, didn't make this clear. Rear cap area. Teton used a 3 piece ladder due to rear awning. Center section comes out. I removed the lower secion. I left the top section. Good hand hold to come off of straight ladder.

Edited by GlennWest

2003 Teton Grand Freedom towed with 2006 Freightliner Century 120 across the beautiful USA welding pipe.https://photos.app.goo.gl/O32ZjgzSzgK7LAyt1

For the roof eternabond tape and for the fiberglass either little bondo or gel coat.  When I put a new ladder on our Teton I went to a fiberglass repair shop and had them mix a little jar of gel coat to match the color.  Filled the old holes then sanded it down even and buffed it out.  Bondo and a some touch up paint might also work.

Randy

2001 Volvo VNL 42 Cummins ISX Autoshift