Remember Today

SuiteSuccess

Thank you to those that have made and will make the ultimate sacrifice for me and my family.  May we never forget.

Edited by SuiteSuccess

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Our heartfelt thanks go out to the families of those who have fallen defending our freedoms. The families left behind have lost a father/mother, son/daughter and we tend to forget that at times.

Their loved one died to keep us free and I will be eternally grateful for their sacrifice.

2017 Kenworth T680
2015 DRV 38RSSA Elite Suites
2016 Smart Prime

44 minutes ago, GeorgiaHybrid said:

Our heartfelt thanks go out to the families of those who have fallen defending our freedoms. The families left behind have lost a father/mother, son/daughter and we tend to forget that at times.

Their loved one died to keep us free and I will be eternally grateful for their sacrifice.

Well said. 

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Howdy All,

I join all who call for remembering and honoring those who have fallen whilst serving our nation, sadly for many its just another day off with pay and a chance to save a few bucks buying products that are on sale.

Dave

2001 Peterbilt, 379, Known As "Semi-Sane II", towing a 2014 Voltage 3818, 45 foot long toy hauler crammed full of motorcycles of all types.  Visit my photo web site where you will find thousands of photos of my motorcycle wanderings and other aspects of my life, click this link. http://mr-cob.smugmug.com/

IMG_4282-600x310.jpg

Americans (and others around the world) owe a HUGE debt to those who served in all the branches of our Armed Services. Far too many people take for granted the freedoms and life here in the United States and WHY we're able to enjoy said freedoms. May God bless ALL who have served and will serve in the future and, comfort families and friends who made the ultimate sacrifice. 

I just got home from going out for fried chicken with my sister and her husband, who was in the first group of GI's in VietNam.  Sitting on their patio, he spoke about how thankful he is that we're able to go out to eat, and sit in peace in the yard, without fear of attack, in a pretty safe country.  He paid a price so the rest of us can enjoy these things, but not nearly the price of many.  He had tears in his eyes when he spoke of the thousands who weren't as lucky as he, and never came home.

My hat's off to them.

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net