ECR Cooler Needed

SuiteSuccess

Would anyone have a 120-150 qt. cooler they could let me use for the week of the rally?  My truck and pickup are going to be full with all the supplies and ancillaries I have to bring and frankly I just don’t have room to store anymore Rally stuff at my home.

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Carl 

We have a couple of Koolatron coolers one is 29 quart and the other is 19 and an ac adapter for one if that will help. Let me know before the last week of March so I can put them in the trailer.

Nigel

2006 Volvo VNL 430, 2006 smart cabrio cdi, 2000 Triple E Topaz 30'

1 hour ago, Nigel said:

Carl 

We have a couple of Koolatron coolers one is 29 quart and the other is 19 and an ac adapter for one if that will help. Let me know before the last week of March so I can put them in the trailer.

Nigel

Thanks Nigel.  I have several smaller coolers that I can use if no one has a large one.  Was just trying to combine all drinks at rally into one.  Like I said don’t want to buy one as I just don’t have the storage room.  One industrial shelf in my garage is full of rally stuff.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Carl,

I should have what you need.  Let me get back home and make sure it is still in the shop and somebody has not already helped themselves to it and I forgot who!

2017 Entegra Anthem 44A

SOLD - 2004 Volvo 780. 465hp and 10sp Auto Shift (from 2010~2017)

SOLD - 2009 Montana 3400RL

Just an idea from large school events for drinks...............

We use wheel borrows - like the 8 cubic foot plastic wheel borrows with two wheels on the front. We put all of the drinks in there and fill it with ice then run in some, not a lot, but some cold water and all of the drinks get cold and are happy.

O.K. I know somebody is out there saying but or why, just thinking that if you were in the market for a new Wheel borrow any way and went to the rally and you had the extra room on your rig, yep I know you, most of us have all room possible used or something in that space, but if you were going down any way and wanted suite success you could use that for a great excuse to buy yourself a wheel borrow at Home Depot or Lowes while you were there and say you were just helping out but what a great way to do it and get a new toy at the same time. 

Anyway just an idea.......

Later,

Vegas Teacher - Cory Ossana

30 minutes ago, Vegas Teacher said:

Just an idea from large school events for drinks...............

We use wheel borrows - like the 8 cubic foot plastic wheel borrows with two wheels on the front. We put all of the drinks in there and fill it with ice then run in some, not a lot, but some cold water and all of the drinks get cold and are happy.

O.K. I know somebody is out there saying but or why, just thinking that if you were in the market for a new Wheel borrow any way and went to the rally and you had the extra room on your rig, yep I know you, most of us have all room possible used or something in that space, but if you were going down any way and wanted suite success you could use that for a great excuse to buy yourself a wheel borrow at Home Depot or Lowes while you were there and say you were just helping out but what a great way to do it and get a new toy at the same time. 

Anyway just an idea.......

Later,

Vegas Teacher - Cory Ossana

Corey,

Someone once said “great minds think in the same way”.  I have actually used that idea once before in my younger years.  I also considered watering troughs and wash tubs.  My problem is I just don’t have any storage room left for big items.  Thanks so much for thinking outside the box 😊

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

On 2/7/2018 at 3:05 PM, RickW said:

Carl,

I should have what you need.  Let me get back home and make sure it is still in the shop and somebody has not already helped themselves to it and I forgot who!

On 2/7/2018 at 3:15 PM, SuiteSuccess said:

Thanks Rick. 

Carl,

Finally back in town and got a chance to look.  Will this work for you?

IGLOO.JPG

2017 Entegra Anthem 44A

SOLD - 2004 Volvo 780. 465hp and 10sp Auto Shift (from 2010~2017)

SOLD - 2009 Montana 3400RL

1 hour ago, RickW said:

Carl,

Finally back in town and got a chance to look.  Will this work for you?

IGLOO.JPG

Rick,

That is perfect if you have room to bring it.  Thanks so much.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

1 hour ago, Sculptor said:

WHEW!  I can leave my used kiddie pool at home.    😷😷😷😷

Hey, better than the used livestock watering tank I was gonna bring.  It was that or a used toilet bowl😜😝

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

Archived