Classes of 2008 and 2009

So, I'm wondering who will be joining us in Yuma that won't be in "Q". It's beginning to look like everyone is showing up in "Q" but maybe not Yuma?????

Just for the record, I won't be making it to either "Q" or Yuma. :lol: I will be moving my pin a bit over the next couple of months though. :rolleyes:

Joe

Just wanted to help out with the count. :P

Joe

The "Doghouse" 04 Tiffin Phaeton 40TGH

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We plan to be to Yuma and hope to make Q for the tent show, It just depends on when we get released from the gate guarding. We need to go to our home base at Paducah for a few days. thhen will start West. stopping at the Ranch, Dreamcatchers and Casa Grande on the way. Looking forward to seeing everyone!!!

LIFE IS GOOD!!!!!!

Freddy and Delcie

Freddy & Delcie Prather

Echo- Yorkie
2007 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7 Jake Brake #5000 Air Bags
2005 Mobile Suites 36RE3
Full Time Since Oct 1st 2009

Guest coldsmoke

We thought we'd go to Yuma after the rv show with everyone. We've never been there before also thought we might try a dentist across the border. Any referrals? Just need a cleaning for both of us. Later.

Tina and Jeff

A trip to the Desert Bar sounds good too. :)

whoa whoa whoa... i have a real good dremel tool with brushes,, ill clean them for free !!!

the miker

&%#$@#&)(%^%$#@#$^&^%$&^^ Verizon.

I just typed a very long post. Got ready to send it and looked at the icon down in the tray and it said I was still connected. I hit the send button and after a couple seconds the icon showed I'd been disconnected. I tried to do a copy job real fast but just as I hit the ctrl+C the page went blank and I didn't get a copy. Of course it was the best post I've ever written. Very witty and full of good info. You'll have to take my work on that because I ain't going to type it again. Anyway I feel very good today and did a billion little jobs that I had neglected while I was sick. The only trouble is I didn't Accomplish a darn thing. Isn't that what full timing is all about.

Darn it! I think if your service is that bad, and you can't stay connected,you should highlight your post, right click and hit copy before you try to post...that way is saved so if that happens, you can just go back to the spot - put your curser at the top, right click and hit "paste." Your post should be right there again. :) glad you're feeling a little better. We are planning on coming to Q but have plans the 12th and 13th. The Yuma Territorial Prison has the 13th annual Gathering of the Gunfighters... and DH has wanted to go to that for 3 years, so I better let him go this year. Waking up to clouds and brrrrr this morning. At least it's not wet nor white! Glad you're feeling better!

As Always,

MsKay - Class of '08

We plan to be to Yuma and hope to make Q for the tent show, It just depends on when we get released from the gate guarding. We need to go to our home base at Paducah for a few days. thhen will start West. stopping at the Ranch, Dreamcatchers and Casa Grande on the way. Looking forward to seeing everyone!!!

LIFE IS GOOD!!!!!!

Freddy and Delcie

Have a great trip west! Looking forward to seeing you guys!!! :)

As Always,

MsKay - Class of '08

We thought we'd go to Yuma after the rv show with everyone. We've never been there before also thought we might try a dentist across the border. Any referrals? Just need a cleaning for both of us. Later.

Tina and Jeff

A trip to the Desert Bar sounds good too. :)

We used a great dentist Janira Rodarte. I have a card for her I will share with you. We may go to Algodones for glasses for Doug. Our friend Terry got great ones for $39.99. See you in Quartzsite.

Doug and Toni Laird

2008 Gulfstream BT Cruiser 30'

2014 Nissan Versa

Our newest furfriend - Zoe - a beautiful black and white cat

Our blog - http://stixandbrix.blogspot.ca

event.png

The gang went for breakfast this morning at Brownies in Brawley. Great Breakfast and lots of fun at the tables. It was a little chilly today and the clouds rolled in so it wasn't the best day for gadding with the neighbors. Soooooo, this evening I went back in to Brawley, picked up a few grocery items and went to the hardware and bought another water cooler. This is an American Made. "Rubbermaid" product so mayby it won't impart an smell and taste to the water in it. The old cooler is going on the free table and I hope none of my friends pick it up. It's reserved for enemies.

Foofy: I usually do that but when I look and see it is still connected it surprises me so much I go nuts and poke the send button as fast as I can. Only trouble is Madam Verizon is faster than I am and she disconnects me before I can get it sent. She hates me because I won't say nice things about her. I've never heard any nice things about her so how can I know a nice thing to say about her.

We actually got about two drops of rain tonight. Oh Well, That's a start.

Lee (IYQ)<p>Moving from Campground to Campground so the Grim Reaper can't find me.http://www.flickr.com/photos/iyq/2013 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel pulling a 2008 Hornet TT with Hensley Arrow Hitch. Plus a 2015 Itasca Navion iQ 24v to run around in.

So, I'm wondering who will be joining us in Yuma that won't be in "Q". It's beginning to look like everyone is showing up in "Q" but maybe not Yuma?????

We will not make Yuma this year - at least with the rig- moving on Vegas in Feb to meet up with friends from Florida.

probably ride the bikes to Yuma from Q and walk across border for meds both the pill and liquid kind!!

Julie

Happiness is a voyage, not a destination,

There is no better time to be happy than... NOW

Happy New year to all my friends. We started ushering out the old year tonight by building a campfire and ordering 13 large Pizzas. After we eliminated all the pizza we burned all the boxes in the fire and people started passing around their refreshments. I just left the fire and came home because I didn't think it was doing my congestion any good with the combination of cold night air and smoke. The rest of the gang were planing on going over to the Range to partake in their festivities and one bunch was planing on going to the canal to swim across in the nude at 12 PM. I've mellowed a bit and don't partake in that type of activity anymore but to each his own. See Y'all in Q or Yuma or both.

Lee (IYQ)<p>Moving from Campground to Campground so the Grim Reaper can't find me.http://www.flickr.com/photos/iyq/2013 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel pulling a 2008 Hornet TT with Hensley Arrow Hitch. Plus a 2015 Itasca Navion iQ 24v to run around in.

The gang went for breakfast this morning at Brownies in Brawley. Great Breakfast and lots of fun at the tables. It was a little chilly today and the clouds rolled in so it wasn't the best day for gadding with the neighbors. Soooooo, this evening I went back in to Brawley, picked up a few grocery items and went to the hardware and bought another water cooler. This is an American Made. "Rubbermaid" product so mayby it won't impart an smell and taste to the water in it. The old cooler is going on the free table and I hope none of my friends pick it up. It's reserved for enemies.

Foofy: I usually do that but when I look and see it is still connected it surprises me so much I go nuts and poke the send button as fast as I can. Only trouble is Madam Verizon is faster than I am and she disconnects me before I can get it sent. She hates me because I won't say nice things about her. I've never heard any nice things about her so how can I know a nice thing to say about her.

We actually got about two drops of rain tonight. Oh Well, That's a start.

;) I will like her a lot better when she turns it up to 4G around here! I even have 4G in Podunk Oxford Nebraska...now that's a switch! We got 6 drops or so just enough to make goofy go out and wash the car windows. Not the whole car, just the windows! :} Happy New Yearrrrrrrr..... I say as I'm going over the cliff! :}

As Always,

MsKay - Class of '08

Happy New Year

It's almost time for the little get together in "Q" or is it Yuma? It seems most everyone around will be in "Q" but not in Yuma. Hmmmmm. Tomorrow we head for the BIG CITY for maybe a week -- maybe less or maybe more. Then, we'll work our way west a bit. I'm guessing we'll probably show up at the BLM sometime after the 10th. Whoever gets there first post the coordinates and/or directions where they are at LTVA South.

Edited by Wanderin'

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

http://blog.willywagon.net

Howdy and a Happy to Yah, Today I went riding over along the canal and got on a road that went across one of the drops and was traveling through the Seal Training area. There were signs all over the place saying stay out no loitering etc but there wasn't a place you could get turned around for several miles. I finally came on a road that went back across the canal at a different drop and found my way back to the slabs. I'm afraid to look to see how many bullet holes I brought back with me but none of the navy airplanes dropped any bombs on me. I think I'll be staying on this side of the canal from now on. Just kidding about the bullet holes. I didn't see any living creachers out there. I guess the airplanes bombed them all.

One of the ladies here made Tacos this evening for Taco Tuesday. They were better than any we have had at restaurants yet. It was a little chilly sitting out on the slab to eat them though. I stopped at the donut shop and bought a dozen apple fritters for coffee at the fire ring in the morning. I took two out for myself and put the rest in the kitchen frig over at the slab. While I was over there for Tacos I checked and there were only 3 left. I'm sure glad I took mine out first.

Jan 2 to April 2 at Ancient Oaks RV Park in Okeechobee, FL. Just left Key West. Nice but busy! And the main street is torn up and will be for 2 years! We have been there 5 times so I think we are over going down there. Hasn't changed much and is starting to look more run down each time we go. We did go out on a great sunset cruise on a schooner for the secind time. Plus being with some special friends was nice. But had a few hot steamy humid days which is not fun when boondocking.

So we like the park we are in and I WILL have my AC back!! Plus full hookups! Yea, my own shower!!

Carol

The Simpsons

Fulltimers from Va. Beach, VA

2008 37' Hitchhiker, 2008 Dodge Ram 3500

blog: cas32.blogspot.com

Happy New Year to all of you. We are going to stay here in Ft Myers Beach, FL for the balance of the winter. We came here knowing that I was hired for Nov and Dec, but I was asked to stay for the balance of the season. I have a pretty nice work gig here, so it is hard to say no. Everybody stay safe in your travels. And if you are in the area, let us know. The weather here has been great!

eric and karla

Kora is well also

travel safe and enjoy the ride

Eric and Karla Trippe w/ their dog Kora always in our thoughts
2006 3650 Georgie Boy Landau.. on a F53 chassis.
pulling a Malibu Maxx...w/ a kayak on top (Liquid Logic Duce Coupe)

09/16 update, after 8 yrs of fting, bought a house in Crystal Lake, IL

http://acoupleofboomers.blogspot.com

We arrived safe and sound back at Pilot Knob. Funny - not many more rigs in the LTVA but lots more in the short term. There are about 12 rigs where we are.

It's quite cold here but definitely not as cold as Casa Grande. We are nice and cozy thanks to Jeri and Terry's kind gift to us for looking after Duchess - Mr. Heater.

We will stay here a while and then try Imperial Dam before heading to Quartsite.

Doug and Toni Laird

2008 Gulfstream BT Cruiser 30'

2014 Nissan Versa

Our newest furfriend - Zoe - a beautiful black and white cat

Our blog - http://stixandbrix.blogspot.ca

event.png

I started the New Year out right by taking one of the Cowgirls out to the Italian restaurant. I enjoyed the meal and the company, Today was beautiful but a very cool breeze made you keep your coat on all day. I went out driving around the area today after my morning walk. I checked out drop 7 on the canal where they take their New Years Day swim every year. Your's truely excepted. The water at drop 7 is running quiet swift and the banks are very steep. I could just see myself getting washed through the drop. (Underground water passage to allow wild creatures to get past the canal. Every mile) They always string a safety rope before anyone goes into the water but it would be my luck to have it break if I grabbed it. The place is posted with signs telling every one to stay out and don't even stop in the area but the slabbers do it anyway. Some of them live on the catfish they catch in the canal. I like a little wider diet myself. I don't know what day I'm going to head for Q as yet. It will be sometime between the 10th and 15th of January. A lot depends on when I have to dump and refill my water tank. I've been here since Oct 13th so I'm ready to leave mentally any old time. In fact I think the mental part of me left a long time ago.

It's quite cold here but definitely not as cold as Casa Grande. We are nice and cozy thanks to Jeri and Terry's kind gift to us for looking after Duchess - Mr. Heater.

It seems warmer here too than Casa Grande. However, we'll have to see what the morning brings. I usually froze the most when I walked Duchess then.

I don't know what day I'm going to head for Q as yet. It will be sometime between the 10th and 15th of January. A lot depends on when I have to dump and refill my water tank. I've been here since Oct 13th so I'm ready to leave mentally any old time. In fact I think the mental part of me left a long time ago.

We moved today. It sure lifts the spirits to be in a new location even if it's an old location! I get in a rut staying in one place too long! We'll probably head to "Q" between the 10th and 15th too. We want to spend a little time with Terry's mom and do a few other things before we head that way.

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

http://blog.willywagon.net

1357173473[/url]' post='591819']

Happy New Year to all of you. We are going to stay here in Ft Myers Beach, FL for the balance of the winter. We came here knowing that I was hired for Nov and Dec, but I was asked to stay for the balance of the season. I have a pretty nice work gig here, so it is hard to say no. Everybody stay safe in your travels. And if you are in the area, let us know. The weather here has been great!

eric and karla

Kora is well also

Eric, We'll be in Ft Myers mid February. We'll try and get in touch with you guys before then and see if we can meet up! Sue

Edited by soos

Sue and Paul- fulltimed 2009 -2015 with Dozer, our Gray Tuxedo cat

2012 DRV Mobile Suites 36TKSB4 pulled by a 2020 F350 Platinum

Our "vacation home" : 2018 Arctic Fox 1150 truck camper

RIP Dozey

http://soos-ontheroad.blogspot.com/