Permanent RV Roofs

SuiteSuccess

I would highly recommend FlexArmor.  I have had it done on my current (brand new at the time) rig and my previous rig.  I got to meet the owner of FlexArmor and spoke with him about the product.  He developed it along with an engineer from 3M (where he used to work) and has several patents for the product.  He was the first in the market for this style roof replacement and most of the others are attempting to copy what he does.  There was quite a bit to the product and the process that was very impressive and they guarantee the roof for life, transferable to any owner.  It is very flexible and gives a completely seamless cover of the roof.  I also would highly recommend Rolling Retreats as an installer of the product.  Not only do they do an excellent job with the Flex Armor, but they are DRV experts as well.

2000 Kenworth T2000 w/ Cummins N14 and autoshift
2017 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4 with factory mods, dealer mods and personal mods - now in the RV graveyard
2022 DRV Full House MX450 with customized floor plan
2018 Polaris RZR Turbo S (fits in the garage)
2016 Smart Car (fits in the garage or gets flat towed behind the DRV when the RZR is in the garage)
My First Solar Install Thread
My Second Solar Install Thread & Photos and Documents Related to the build
My MX450's solar, battery and inverter system - my biggest system yet!

chadheiser.com      West Coast HDT Rally Website

event.png    

AZCACOIDIAKSMNMOMTNENVNMNDOKSDTNTXUTWYxlg.jpg

On 5/21/2024 at 9:19 PM, mike5511 said:

Well good point. But that is who will do mine, so that is the only ones I've checked with. Talked to Lisa today.

They will do ours when the time comes, too.

Av8r3400
Thunderstruck - 2012 Volvo VNL 730 D13 iShift
Slick - 2021 Grand Design Momentum 397TH

TEq81qV.jpg

I'd rather die trying to live - Than live trying not to die.   -Leonard Perry

20 hours ago, Chad Heiser said:

I would highly recommend FlexArmor.  I have had it done on my current (brand new at the time) rig and my previous rig.  I got to meet the owner of FlexArmor and spoke with him about the product.  He developed it along with an engineer from 3M (where he used to work) and has several patents for the product.  He was the first in the market for this style roof replacement and most of the others are attempting to copy what he does.  There was quite a bit to the product and the process that was very impressive and they guarantee the roof for life, transferable to any owner.  It is very flexible and gives a completely seamless cover of the roof.  I also would highly recommend Rolling Retreats as an installer of the product.  Not only do they do an excellent job with the Flex Armor, but they are DRV experts as well.

I talked to Lisa yesterday. She sold me on this roof last year at the National Rally. Your information above serves to further convict me of that choice! I've got a 2009 Newmar and hesitated to spend the money, but as of now have decided to go ahead and do it. I don't know of a better built trailer out there, short of the custom built ones, that would be a step up for me. The old decor doesn't bother me at all. Function and reliability are what matter to me. (so figuring ol' Murphy is alive and well, I figure about the time the roof is all done I'll have to replace the ACs!😲