Anyone want to take a cruise?

Chalkie

• Chalkie changed the title to Anyone want to take a cruise?
22 hours ago, Chalkie said:

There must be two people in the room and only one of them is free--the other must pay. Even the free one has to pay fees and taxes. So, not quite free. But still a good deal if you are interested.

Linda

ps. forgot to say it applies to LEOs and teachers who qualify as well.

Edited by sandsys

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

21 hours ago, sandsys said:

There must be two people in the room and only one of them is free--the other must pay. Even the free one has to pay fees and taxes. So, not quite free. But still a good deal if you are interested.

Linda

ps. forgot to say it applies to LEOs and teachers who qualify as well.

Heck of a good deal IMO. We are taking a 7 day cruise next month and the taxes/fees/port expenses per person are only 10% of the total fare. Now, this obviously this does not cover air fares and any other expenses.

SignatureNewest.jpg.a1bc8322b0862056fd28e25d5b1458db.jpg

Thanks for the information Gary; if we were physically able to travel by other than our MH, I'd jump at the opportunity.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

On 1/22/2024 at 3:36 PM, Chalkie said:

I'm guessing a person that just did one hitch during peace time, wouldn't meet the qualifications for their definition of veteran?  EDIT: I checked it out and I'd qualify!

Edited by mike5511

11 hours ago, mike5511 said:

I'm guessing a person that just did one hitch during peace time, wouldn't meet the qualifications for their definition of veteran?  EDIT: I checked it out and I'd qualify!

A veteran is a veteran, if you served one hitch or half a dozen is all that matters. That you did one is one more than it seems most younger folk today are interested in. 

SignatureNewest.jpg.a1bc8322b0862056fd28e25d5b1458db.jpg