Got kicked to the curb.

runaway parents

Wife took truck for a drive .I got left home doing The  barnyard Shuffle. Moving vehicles around to put the truck back out in front of the Trailer. I don't know if she's coming back. We'll see. Had to take keys from her last night and forced her out of the driver's seat. She just wouldn't get out She has got The camping fever bad.😁 Good thing I didn't have the trailer hooked up to it. I don't think she would have came back. She has a bad case of the wanagocampinganticipation syndrome! I guess there's only one thing to do.

5 hours ago, phoenix2013 said:

You won't be a Captain, but at least you be Second Officer. I don't know what rank I was carrying in this situation.

9mFW9ffl.jpg

Even the Captain has to re-charge batteries! (now if you were on a motorcycle and riding on the back.......!)

Edited by mike5511

2 hours ago, Vegas Teacher said:

My "D.W." wants to do a road trip too. I think she is going to fly home to Michigan and leave me behind to finish the school year in Vegas. Something about a Tulip Festival in Southern Michigan or Northern Iowa????? Pella Iowa??????

Later,

Cory O

I think they're having a Tulip festival  over at Mount Vernon Washington. Check with Mr. Cobb. He might know the schedule.

Edited by runaway parents
Typo

2 hours ago, runaway parents said:

I think they're having a Tulip festival  over at Mount Vernon Washington. Check with Mr. Cobb. He might know the schedule.

2 hours ago, Vegas Teacher said:

Thanks!!!!!!

It's likely too late for the tulip festival west of Mount Vernon.  That one is typically in mid-April.

As Linds mentioned, there's also a tulip festival in Holland, MI.  It comes later than the one in Washington, because spring comes to southern Michigan later than it does in western Washington.

Phil

2002 Teton Royal Aspen

2003 Kenworth T2000 - Cat C12 380/430 1450/1650, FreedomLine, 3.36 - TOTO . . . he's not in Kansas anymore.

ET Air Hitch

1 hour ago, Phil D said:

It's likely too late for the tulip festival west of Mount Vernon.  That one is typically in mid-April.

As Linds mentioned, there's also a tulip festival in Holland, MI.  It comes later than the one in Washington, because spring comes to southern Michigan later than it does in western Washington.

Holland is the correct city, she is from Big Rapids.

3 hours ago, Phil D said:

Tulup festival over by Mount Vernon is running about 2 weeks behind schedule.komo news just Reported it. Guess it was pretty cool over there and they're running behind.

LOL some of these responses!!  Been doing some window shopping, went as far as Tulsa stopping in at dealers all along I-44 on a work related visit to a friend of mine.  Prices were NUTS for older and some well worn toy haulers of all makes.  Guess they have the Magic Golden Child character and function.  Nearly every over 36' between 2013 to 2019 was above $50 and not wanting to negotiate AT ALL.

Truck did fine on a fair distance drive, friend is the person I got it from, outside of Claremore OK.  Spent a solid two days helping resurrect and mod out a 88 Ford f600 with a flatbed into a mechanics work truck.