2015 keystone passport ultra lite

Welcome to SKPs forums Heather.

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

Is it an electric slide? One way to tell is to see if there are metal strips on the side of the slide that look like a gears or have a serpentine groove in them. If they have that then you need to locate the controller, likely in a nearby storage area. It will have a button on it that reports the error. Pushing 7 times (generally) will put it in override mode and it will bring in the slide. Then you will need to get an RV tech to cure the problem.

SignatureNewest.jpg.a1bc8322b0862056fd28e25d5b1458db.jpg

I think that you have Lippert slide mechanisms.  If that is what you have, here is a copy of the service manual that can be downloaded. If Lippert hydraulic this manual would apply.  For the Lippert in wall system manual. Here is the Schwintec in wall system manual. If it isn't one of these, let us know what you do have. 

Edited by Kirk W

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Did you look at the links in Kirk's post above?  We need to know what type of electric slide out you have.  Do you have upper and lower gear tracks on the side of the slide?  Can you post a photo of the slide out?

Ken

Amateur radio operator, 2023 Cougar 22MLS, 2022 F150 Lariat 4x4 Off Road, Sport trim <br />Travel with 1 miniature schnauzer, 1 standard schnauzer and one African Gray parrot

6 hours ago, Heather nelms said:

Ok guys it is a electric tip out but I can’t find the wall controller for the motor on the tip out it might be gone the wires are pretty messed up any ideas

I have been trying to find more information about your slide but we need to know for sure what slide operating equipment your trailer has. I located a brochur for the 2015 Passport but it doesn't really tell us anything about what slide you have. What wires are messed up? Can you post pictures of the wires and the controller? Which Passport model do you have?

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

From the Passports I found online, it appears to have a Schwintek or the LIppert In-wall system.

They have a drive motor on each side that is controlled by a common controller.  The controller is a small box mounted somewhere in a locker or basement.  You will need to find this controller to see what you have and then download the instructions for trouble shooting from the manufacturer.  There are also You Tube videos online showing how to trouble shoot and bypass the controller safeties, but you have to know what you have.

One thing the people do not take care of is the maintenance on the tracks and rollers.  Also, many do not know that once you start running the room in or out, you have to take it all the way and then hold down the switch for 5 seconds for the motors to synchronize properly.

Heather, if you want help, you need to supply the needed information.

Ken 

Amateur radio operator, 2023 Cougar 22MLS, 2022 F150 Lariat 4x4 Off Road, Sport trim <br />Travel with 1 miniature schnauzer, 1 standard schnauzer and one African Gray parrot