Cryptocurrency Investing? Are you in?

Kirk W

Been reading some on this after I recently learned that one of my grandsons has been dabbling in it a bit. That got me to wondering if anyone on the forums participates?

What Is Cryptocurrency? Here’s What You Should Know

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

• 10 months later...

I am not, nor do I intend to invest, in crypto.  I'm old school. putting my funds to work in more traditional assets.  I have a bit in S&P, a NASDAQ index, and farm land, which gives a modest, but consistent, return.

Oh, and motorcycles.  I bought one of them (1927 Henderson) in 2007, which has doubled in value.  Poor ROI, but I can roll it out of the garage and ride it.  That's more fun than looking at a statement.

Edited by rickeieio

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

• 2 weeks later...

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

😁Off topic Lou but thanks for the comment.  Yep, glad that is after the August 3-1 split. $116 a share is my break even so we are up acceptably. What are you in? All stocks are down at the moment. I am holding as next year will be a banner year for Tesla if they do half of what is expected with the Cybertruck, Class 8 tractor, and the New Roadster debuts. As well the Texas and Berlin factories are ramping up successfully. As well the Model 3 and Model Y are again eligible for the Tax credits as they are made here and meet the criteria. The China Gigafactory can stay very profitable just selling to that market. The Original Fremont Gigafactory is also at full capacity.  Looking good for the future.

Edited by RV_

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

I just posted the Morgan Stanley's bullish opinions about Tesla in its own thread rather than go off topic here.

RV/Derek
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

• 5 months later...
On 12/15/2022 at 1:22 PM, Lou Schneider said:

Tesla's not doing so great lately either.

Tesla YTD.jpg

Lou, since you're interested  - from today 8 June. 😉🖖

qkhv5MZl.jpg

RV/Derek
Retired AF 1971-1998

On 5/25/2023 at 1:40 PM, kojicraps said:

Yeah, I'm into cryptocurrency investing! It's an exciting and ever-changing market. I've been dabbling in it for a while now and it's definitely worth exploring if you're open to some risks and potential gains.

Koji,

Like my one stock lots of millionaires have been made with Tesla and Crypto currencies. Keep having fun and you'll likely do well. I have and continue to do well in my investments. Post more about it here when new developments happen. Best of luck and investment plays! 👍

Edited by RV_

RV/Derek
Retired AF 1971-1998