Millenicom??

LindaH

I got an email a couple of days ago from Millenicom (used to use their service several years ago before they went tu).  Their Purple plan sounds interesting (as does their streaming service), but after the past debacle, I'm a bit leery about signing up for anything from them.

Anyone else receive this email?  Thoughts?

Millenicom – Smarter Mobile Service

LindaH
2014 Winnebago Aspect 27K
2011 Kia Soul

I've been using Millenicom for the past year; the rumors of its demise were unfounded.  I had absolutely no complaints

Like other cellular resellers their plans go in and out of favor with the cellular carriers.  I had good luck with Millenicom and only cancelled them when I received my Starlink system.

Sandie & Joel

2000 40' Beaver Patriot Thunder Princeton--425 HP/1550 ft-lbs CAT C-12
2014 Honda CR-V AWD EX-L with ReadyBrute tow bar/brake system
WiFiRanger Ambassador
Follow our adventures on Facebook at Weiss Travels

I admit it was a blast from the past to get the Millenicom email, but we are also well set so I ignored it.

2004 40' Newmar Dutch Star DP towing an AWD 2020 Ford Escape Hybrid, Fulltimer July 2003 to October 2018, Parttimer now.
Travels through much of 2013 - http://www.sacnoth.com - Bill, Diane and Evita (the cat)

I am leery of them since they got dumped a few years back and I lost my hot spot.  They are at the mercy of the big carriers.  They are at the mercy of the big boys.

Ken

Amateur radio operator, 2023 Cougar 22MLS, 2022 F150 Lariat 4x4 Off Road, Sport trim <br />Travel with 1 miniature schnauzer, 1 standard schnauzer and one African Gray parrot

1 hour ago, TXiceman said:

I am leery of them since they got dumped a few years back and I lost my hot spot.  They are at the mercy of the big carriers.  They are at the mercy of the big boys.

Ken

I know. I got 

Visible service but using unlocked phones, if they go away still can use phones

2003 Teton Grand Freedom towed with 2006 Freightliner Century 120 across the beautiful USA welding pipe.https://photos.app.goo.gl/O32ZjgzSzgK7LAyt1

• 2 weeks later...