Phone not compatible with Visible

I will. Suppose to come in Monday. Still undesided about the wifi version unit. It is truly unlimited and that would go away if I discontinue it. Would save about 45.00 a month though. But I learned with millicon not to put all my eggs in same basket.  But with 5g in some areas still might be worth using Visible and a router.

Edited by GlennWest

2003 Teton Grand Freedom towed with 2006 Freightliner Century 120 across the beautiful USA welding pipe.https://photos.app.goo.gl/O32ZjgzSzgK7LAyt1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/26/2021 at 12:53 PM, GlennWest said:

Well used hotspot feature for my Chromebook. Slow, slow. Jetpack much faster.

Visible makes it pretty clear that hotspot/tether use is limited to 5 Mbps. If you like your other phone better, try putting the Visible SIM in it. That usually, but not always, works. The APN may need to be changed to "VSBLINTERNET" for data use.

Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F-53 Chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/brake system

Any of you finance your phone. I did mine and want it on autopay, no interest, but with a different company. Checked my account with app and it is autopay but phone wasn't on it. 

2003 Teton Grand Freedom towed with 2006 Freightliner Century 120 across the beautiful USA welding pipe.https://photos.app.goo.gl/O32ZjgzSzgK7LAyt1

2 hours ago, GlennWest said:

Any of you finance your phone. I did mine and want it on autopay, no interest, but with a different company. Checked my account with app and it is autopay but phone wasn't on it. 

You can buy phones, TVs, etc. directly from Samsung with no interest. I do that regularly, like when I buy one of my kids a new TV, for example. I like the Shop Samsung app. Jay