Promising new tech for exhaust

trimster

PLEASE, please don't let this become politically charged. I'm posting this for information purposes.  Some really smart college kids seem to be on to something that captures the carbon and that can be reused.

https://www.fastcompany.com/90618799/this-new-device-captures-the-carbon-from-trucks-as-they-drive?partner=rss&utm_source=rss&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=rss+fastcompany&utm_content=rss

Robert & Lisa
'14 Keystone Fuzion 315 38' 5er

2015 Volvo VNL 670, D13, iShift 'The Tartis' (ours)

2013 Smart Fortwo Passion 'K-9'

2011 CanAm Spyder RT Limited (Ours)

We are both USAF vets.

LbjZhp0l.jpg

I admit to making fun of the Toyota Prius when it was introduced, so lesson learned.  I'll not poke fun at this.

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

Reality is; collage students today are the future for the world. I hope their work proves to be reliable.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

If actual is 1/2 of what that article described, we should all buy stock in that fledgling company.

$15k to add to a truck then they produce $13,500 a year in sellable CO2; that's a great place to start from.

Infrastructure will be an issue (like where to dump the CO2) as well as who will use the CO2.  But if the science is sound, it could be a game charger for the future of diesel in the over the road truck space. 

The last section about the possibility of a carbon negative fleet is a great tag line.

2000 volvo 610
2013 cyclone 3950

ontheroad.jpg