Roku new channels

This info from Cordcutters website. "The Roku Channel, Roku’s free streaming app, is giving viewers an early holiday gift. They just added over 30 new channels for kids & family, lifestyle, movies & TV, news & entertainment, Spanish language, and sports content.

Here are the new channels you’ll find now on The Roku Channel".   List is on Cordcutters website.

8 minutes ago, NamMedevac 70 said:

This info from Cordcutters website. "The Roku Channel, Roku’s free streaming app, is giving viewers an early holiday gift. They just added over 30 new channels for kids & family, lifestyle, movies & TV, news & entertainment, Spanish language, and sports content.

Here are the new channels you’ll find now on The Roku Channel".   List is on Cordcutters website.

Here's the link:  https://www.cordcuttersnews.com/the-roku-channel-adds-30-new-channels/

Full-timed for 16 Years
Traveled 8 yr in a 2004 Newmar Dutch Star 40' Motorhome
and 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel

• 3 weeks later...

Everyday now it seems Roku, Hulu, AT&T TV, Amazon Prime, etc are adding new free TV shows and movies.  Hard to keep up and confusing sometimes but great for us anyway.

Some of the movies are AD free and some have short ADs and others many ADs but I still see a lot of free old and new stuff.  Minor hassle for me.  Cheers

I've found the free Roku Channel app to be a worthwhile addition to my Firestick apps. We're currently enjoying four seasons of an Australian "western" series from the 90's filmed in the Australian alps.

Edited by Dutch_12078
typo

Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F-53 Chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/brake system

In case you missed it the RED BOX is now offering a free streaming service and with ADs, ads of course.   You can also see a lot of free movies on Peacock, Crackle, Hulu (1.99 per month for one year on Black Friday special), Tubi, Pluto, FilmRise, Xumo and many more etc. etc.  Many free watching aps on Fire Stick, Roku Stick, and Vizio TV with apps  including TV shows, news, sports, kids TV and movies, movies galore, western, nature, history, cooking, local news stations,  etc.   

Unlike my old pricey cable subscription I can pick and choose what to watch on the cheap.  For a few live TV shows I like to watch I do have a discounted AT&T  TV streaming plan that I soon may dump after January 3rd.  Cheers

Edited by NamMedevac 70

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/12/2020 at 2:11 PM, hemsteadc said:

Oh, ads.  I kept wondering what an A D was.

An "A.D" is an FAA "airworthiness directive".........never a good thing if you have to pay for compliance with your airplane......(you asked!! 🤑)

1977 GMC Eleganza II

ARS WBOJOT

All of this is great.......if you have access to high speed internet. Where we go, we survive with a mini-drive full of recorded movies and TV shows. Or we listen to the local radio, or the SAT radio....or we read. In the daytime we are OUTSIDE. Each to his own. Merry Christmas to you all. 

1977 GMC Eleganza II

ARS WBOJOT