A/c o ring source for Peterbilt?

Exile

Anyone know how to find an oring kit for my 98 379 a/c system?  Or if they are some standard size(s)?

i see kits from 27-127$, but not clear to me if they will contain the right sizes.

Still damn hot in TX, even though snowed back home in Neb.

98 379 with 12.7 DD

LG Dodge w/5.9 CTD

Chrome habit I’m trying to kick.

On 9/9/2020 at 7:22 PM, Exile said:

Anyone know how to find an oring kit for my 98 379 a/c system?  Or if they are some standard size(s)?

i see kits from 27-127$, but not clear to me if they will contain the right sizes.

Still damn hot in TX, even though snowed back home in Neb.

Howdy Exile,

Go to any Peterbilt shop-store, give them the last 6 numbers of your VIN and they should be able to tell you everything about the build of your truck and have a list of the parts in it.  With our older trucks some of those parts may no-longer be available but what your looking for should be kinda standard throughout the years and models.

Dave

2001 Peterbilt, 379, Known As "Semi-Sane II", towing a 2014 Voltage 3818, 45 foot long toy hauler crammed full of motorcycles of all types.  Visit my photo web site where you will find thousands of photos of my motorcycle wanderings and other aspects of my life, click this link. http://mr-cob.smugmug.com/

IMG_4282-600x310.jpg

Just now, Exile said:

You were exactly right.  

I always hesitate to go there because their prices are sometimes high, but they had a kit for the truck and it was cheap.  Maybe that’s why no one else carries it.

Howdy Exile,

Over the last three years that I have been buying the occasional part that my Pete has needed I have found their prices to either be the same or cheaper then what I paid for Freightliner parts.

Dave

2001 Peterbilt, 379, Known As "Semi-Sane II", towing a 2014 Voltage 3818, 45 foot long toy hauler crammed full of motorcycles of all types.  Visit my photo web site where you will find thousands of photos of my motorcycle wanderings and other aspects of my life, click this link. http://mr-cob.smugmug.com/

IMG_4282-600x310.jpg