Rv Insurance

What you want to look for depends on how you plan to use your RV. If you plan to live in it full time you need coverage that replaces homeowners or renters insurance for liability purposes.

Linda Sand

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

2 hours ago, nwtraveler said:

Yes. I went through FCIS. They got my insurance through Progressive.

No complaints. 

Do immediately read the fine print of any policy you get. We were sold a policy that would not cover us according to the fine print. We quickly cancelled that policy and bought from a different company.

Linda Sand

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

I think that he is looking for an opinion on the FICS agency as it is one that has been used by many Escapees over the years. I have no personal experience with them but have heard good reports. They are the parent of RV Advantage, a department that specializes in coverage for RVs and RV owners. 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Investigated FCIS, FMCA,Miller and two or three more a couple of years ago as we officially went full-time.  Miller provided the most complete information and education of all we contacted.  We had a problem  with Progressive, their mistake, contacted Cheryl at Miller.  Without hesitation or stalling she found the problem.  She worked with an underwriting supervisor and problem resolved.  Cheryl kept us informed by email at each step in the resolution. Great service.

Bill

Bill & Lynn Baxter

MCI102A3 Conversion, Detroit Diesel S50  

dolphins.jpgVisitedStatesMap.jpgVisitedProvincesMap.jpg