Recommendations for insurance agents in South Dakota

Linda and John

You don't need an insurance agent located in SD in order to get SD insurance.  We use Roxanne Sutton of the Miller Insurance company.   Roxanne@millerrvinsurance.com

Edited by docj

Sandie & Joel

2000 40' Beaver Patriot Thunder Princeton--425 HP/1550 ft-lbs CAT C-12
2014 Honda CR-V AWD EX-L with ReadyBrute tow bar/brake system
WiFiRanger Ambassador
Follow our adventures on Facebook at Weiss Travels

Your agent does not need to be located in SD just licensed to sell insurance in SD. Miller is a good place to start. They are a broker for many companies. I used them for many years. Switched to Geico a few years ago and saved $$$. Geico is one of the few insurance companies who will write a fulltimers policy in SD. I suggest you get a quote from Geico as well as Miller. They have no agents and you have to call them direct. If you get your RV and tow with Geico, as well as most insurance companies, you will get a multi vehicle policy discount. 

2015 Itasca Ellipse 42QD

2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock Edition

2021 Harley Street Glide Special 

Fulltimer

Also recommend Miller in Oregon.  Started with a broker in SD who was recommended by the first mail forwarding outfit I used.  Last year I didn't change since I was in the middle of a claim (not my fault!) but this year did my homework and got a quote from Miller.  Better coverage, less $ by about $400. - SAME insurance company, just a different broker.  Interesting.