Want to buy TST 507-where

SWharton

We have decided to buy a TST 507 and 10 sensors, non flow-thru. We will be replacing our Pressure Pro which we have had, with upgrades, for 15 years. Where is the best place to buy the TST, we can wait since we won't need the TST until spring of 2020. Do any of our commercial members sell TST, Black Friday Sale someplace. Or just good old Amazon.............

Thanks

I bought mine directly from TST.  They provided very good service and I would recommend them.

2000 Kenworth T2000 w/ Cummins N14 and autoshift
2017 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4 with factory mods, dealer mods and personal mods - now in the RV graveyard
2022 DRV Full House MX450 with customized floor plan
2018 Polaris RZR Turbo S (fits in the garage)
2016 Smart Car (fits in the garage or gets flat towed behind the DRV when the RZR is in the garage)
My First Solar Install Thread
My Second Solar Install Thread & Photos and Documents Related to the build
My MX450's solar, battery and inverter system - my biggest system yet!

chadheiser.com      West Coast HDT Rally Website

event.png    

AZCACOIDIAKSMNMOMTNENVNMNDOKSDTNTXUTWYxlg.jpg

Most all RV showers have a vender at the show who is a distributor for TST and will have a show discount. I don’t remember where I bought mine but when I upgraded to the color monitor I was at the Quartzsite RV Show. 

2015 Itasca Ellipse 42QD

2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock Edition

2021 Harley Street Glide Special 

Fulltimer

Can't help.  My first TST system was back in 2011 and I can't remember where we ordered it from.  My expanded, or new system was just under 2 years ago and I ordered it directly from TST.  If I remember right their price was about the same as anything I found online at the time I needed it.

Joe & Cindy

Newmar 4369 Ventana

Pulling 24' enclosed (Mini Cooper, Harley, 2 Kayaks)

TST is at about every RV show. We purchased ours at the Tampa RV show.  I would look at Amazon for pricing.

Edited by richfaa

Helen and I are long timers ..08 F-350 Ford,LB,CC,6.4L,4X4, Dually,4:10 diff dragging around a 2013 Montana 3402 Big Sky

SKP 100137. North Ridgeville, Ohio in the summer, sort of and where ever it is warm in the winter.