Why Aurora Cannabis Will Be A Major Breakout Story Of 2019

RV_

Excerpt:

"Summary

Aurora Cannabis will dominate the cannabis sector in production and sales growth in 2019.

What the market is looking for in the first half.

Why I don't care about earnings and dilution -- for now.

Who should take a position in Aurora.

Aurora Cannabis (ACB) ended 2018 on a tough note, primarily because of the broader market correction and its timing in connection to Aurora being listed on the NYSE. That took the steam out of its strong momentum, and its share price rapidly declined.

Looking at what's ahead for Aurora for 2019, I think it's going to be a tremendous year for the company, as it confirms its production capacity and accompanying revenue are the real deal.

We'll look specifically at Aurora's dominating production and revenue growth in 2019, what the market is looking for, and what type of investors should take a position in the cannabis producer for the long haul.

While that's what we will primarily look at in this article, it's also important to note that I see Aurora as a long-term holding now. Those willing to go through the inevitable volatility that comes with an emerging industry, will be rewarded strongly in the years ahead."

I believe this is my next big return small initial investment like Tesla was for me.

Source: https://seekingalpha.com/article/4231266-aurora-cannabis-will-major-breakout-story-2019

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

I bought a larger position earlier this week as well as a couple of other pot companies.  One is up 15% in two days.  Just trying to hedge my bets.  As they all will not make it BIG, but hopefully one of the 4 companies I hold positions in will really TAKE OFF.

Did  you see that the founder and CEO stepped down today?

Edited by rynosback

2015 Ram 3500 RC DRW CTD AISIN 410 rear

2016 Mobile Suites 38RSB3

Ryno,

I can't comment because I'd need to know which stock you increased position in, and which company had their senior officers step down. I don't read about the others because I'm long.

I was discussing Aurora. None of their folks left. I did see just now that Aphria's officer/s did.

I only hold Aurora Cannabis (ACB), and New Age Beverages (NBEV). 6k shares of ACB and 1000 of NBEV. I will be busy moving and getting new to us AWD Subaru and a Model 3. The move and trying out new Cannabis edible pain meds means my stocks are not going anywhere any time soon. They'll be like "The Dude" and abide.

So which were you referring to?

RV/Derek
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

Sorry it was APHA founder and CEO that stepped down, https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/aphria-ceo-and-one-founder-transitioning-out-of-roles-2019-1-1027861948

I took other positions in CGC- Canopy Growth, CNTTF- cann trust holdings,  added to ACB- Aurora Cannabis and APHA- Aphria inc.

I like you are in it for the long hall.  I think in 3-5 years it will pay off big time.  The only thing that might change is if the Federal Government legal lives Pot.  As then the banking side of it will be legal.  But I do not see that happening anytime soon.

Most of these are also getting into HEMP and CBD oils.

Edited by rynosback

I believe like Tesla, this investment will do well.

RV/Derek
Retired AF 1971-1998

• 3 months later...

I know your in NBEV.  So I thought I would post this Incase you have not see it.

New Age Beverages Corp (NASDAQ:NBEV) Director Reginald Kapteyn sold 18,000 shares of the stock in a transaction on Tuesday, April 16th. The stock was sold at an average price of $5.20, for a total transaction of $93,600.00. Following the transaction, the director now owns 68,812 shares in the company, valued at approximately $357,822.40. The sale was disclosed in a filing with the SEC

• 6 months later...

We did all right with Aurora. Got out early enough, even though we left some money on the table. 

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.

“Organizing” - his word referring to the de-prohibition in Canada.

Promise it in an election, download it to the provinces to figure it out - that sort of thing. There seems to be lots of media attention now as the companies announce their losses.

Beyond that I don’t know much about it. 

"Are we there yet?" asked no motorcycle rider, ever. 

• 1 month later...