Important! Update to East Coast Rally Schedule

SuiteSuccess

I was informed yesterday due to unforseen circumstances that Gregg Shields (RVH Lifestyles) is going to be unable to attend the rally this year.  He was scheduled to give several seminars on locating and converting an HDT as well as some other information.  He was gracious enough to provide me with his information and PowerPoints and this information will still be presented by myself and other volunteers.  I know several newcomers to the rally were coming to specifically meet and hear Gregg so I can understand if some of those individuals choose not to attend.  I would ask that if you wish to withdraw, please email me at ecrcarl at gmail dot com  as soon as possible so that I may issue refunds for rally fees and t-shirt orders.  I will also be following this announcement with a personal email to everyone signed up at the email provided with registration. 

Originally I had to turn in the t-shirt order today but the provider has given me until Monday March 5 ( next week) to turn it in so again I need any withdrawal notifications ASAP.  After that time period I will be unable to refund t-shirt costs since I must prepay.

Let me reiterate, we will still be providing the information originally intended to be presented by Gregg.  So hopefully if you are in the deciding stage of consideration of an HDT, you will be able to make a well informed decision.  We will also be adding some hard data on actual costs from folks that chose and purchased an HDT and 5er and have been full timing in their rig for awhile.

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Carl   Thanks for the update. Also thanks for the T shirt! I think a lot of the woman will miss the ride he lets them take! Looking forward to seeing everybody next month.    Pat

The Old Sailor

Carl, sign me up for wherever you need help. Insurance lady says I can even give a few rides. Happy to help 

Paul & Paula + Daisy the amazing wiggle worm dog...

2001 Volvo 770 Autoshift, Singled, w/ Aluminum Bed - Toy Draggin

2013 395AMP XLR Thunderbolt Toy Hauler

2013 Smart Passion

2012 CanAm Spyder RT

2013 Harley Davidson Street Glide

3 hours ago, adept99 said:

Carl, sign me up for wherever you need help. Insurance lady says I can even give a few rides. Happy to help 

Thanks Paul, we were actually looking for some folks that might give some rides but didn't know about some insurances.  You are a good friend. 

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

4 hours ago, SuiteSuccess said:

Thanks Paul, we were actually looking for some folks that might give some rides but didn't know about some insurances.  You are a good friend. 

Yup, he's more than just another pretty face.:o

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

1 hour ago, wtgeodog said:

Carl,      I would be happy to help with any task which this "Oil Field Trash" could handle.

I would also volunteer to give rides.

ShortyO

Thanks Shorty.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

5 hours ago, rickeieio said:

Yup, he's more than just another pretty face.:o

Now hold on just a minute, that might be going a little too far. I know that if both of us went trick or treating on Halloween, neither one of us would need a mask :ph34r:

2017 Kenworth T680
2015 DRV 38RSSA Elite Suites
2016 Smart Prime

Probably only need one small bag between the two of us.....

Paul & Paula + Daisy the amazing wiggle worm dog...

2001 Volvo 770 Autoshift, Singled, w/ Aluminum Bed - Toy Draggin

2013 395AMP XLR Thunderbolt Toy Hauler

2013 Smart Passion

2012 CanAm Spyder RT

2013 Harley Davidson Street Glide

Cmon David & Paul, you’re both pretty to your wives.  Hmm! Come to think of it they agreed with you too!😝

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

• 4 weeks later...

Archived