Ultimate Shifter Mod

noteven

I did not know that Red Green had a brother. Well if women don't find you handsome they should find you handy.

Keep your stick on the ice. 

Brad and Jacolyn
Tucker the Wonder dog and Brynn the Norfolk Terrier
2009 Smart "Joy"
2004 VNL630 "Vonda the Volvo"
2008 Hitch Hiker 35 CK Champagne Edition
VED12 465 HP, Freedomline, 3.73 ratio, WB 218"
Fulltiming and loving it.

He had a lot of guys mad over that one. And that video of from that. LOL I will agree no ideal why anyone wants to have there hand over there head. Sad....

Also he parked his nice 379, went back to being a company driver. He figured at his age. Why buy a new truck, that he would only use a few years. Then retire, would love to have his I think 2003 Peterbilt 379. Man its still one sharp truck for over a million mile truck.

Dave  never let that blue Peterbilt need for nothing.

event.png

That was aboot the coolest thing ever.

2001 Peterbilt, 379, Known As "Semi-Sane II", towing a 2014 Voltage 3818, 45 foot long toy hauler crammed full of motorcycles of all types.  Visit my photo web site where you will find thousands of photos of my motorcycle wanderings and other aspects of my life, click this link. http://mr-cob.smugmug.com/

IMG_4282-600x310.jpg

If the Joplin he mentions in the first of the video is Joplin Missouri that is just 30 miles from my home town of Pittsburg Kansas. I have not been home since last summer, I am getting a little home sick. Did not make it back over the holidays due to when we got out of school for Christmas and the threat of bad winter weather this year.

Later,

Cory O

P.S. there are only 13 shopping days until Valentines .......... so guys our wives let us buy these trucks lets make sure we get them something nice for Valentines!

On 2/1/2018 at 8:50 AM, Vegas Teacher said:

If the Joplin he mentions in the first of the video is Joplin Missouri that is just 30 miles from my home town of Pittsburg Kansas. I have not been home since last summer, I am getting a little home sick. Did not make it back over the holidays due to when we got out of school for Christmas and the threat of bad winter weather this year.

Later,

Cory O

P.S. there are only 13 shopping days until Valentines .......... so guys our wives let us buy these trucks lets make sure we get them something nice for Valentines!

That's the one he was talking about. Home of the Chrome for Truckers.. LOL

event.png

Archived