Heard A Good One Today.

RandyA

A guy here in the CG we are in made a comment to me:

"It is better to have more truck than you need than to need more truck than you have."

I love it!  I think I will order a vinyl lettering set with that phrase to put on the doors of my Volvo.

300.JPG.c2a50e50210ede7534c4c440c7f9aa80.JPG

Randy, Nancy and Oscar

"The Great White" - 2004 Volvo VNL670, D12, 10-speed, converted to single axle pulling a Keystone Cambridge 5th wheel, 40', 4 slides and about 19,000# with empty tanks.

ARS - WB4BZX, Electrical Engineer, Master Electrician, D.Ed., Professor Emeritus - Happily Retired!

I love it to, and like you I think I'll have some made up and put on the Volvo.

Liked it so well I put it in my signature.  

"It is better to have more truck than you need than to need more truck than you have"

2001 Volvo 660, Cummins 400 ISX, Eaton 3 Peddle Auto Shift    
2014 Fuzion 40' Toyhauler
2015 Smart Car                                                                                                                                                                          

6 hours ago, RandyA said:

"It is better to have more truck than you need than to need more truck than you have."

I agree...this sounds like good "Dark Side" tee shirt material...maybe the Darth Vader helmet, along with the quotation...😎

Doug
Frequent "lurker"
Occasional poster
First step towards the RV setup complete: 1 smart car

Archived