East Coast Rally

SuiteSuccess

We went the first year at Crossville, when it was much smaller. We had $40 worth of fun even then. Hoping Mother Nature plays nice so we can make it this year.

Everything that year was out of my pocket. Can't afford that now with the size and being retired ;)

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

My only question is How much is the registration going to cost? I have not seen that anywhere.

Mntom, if you are thinking of going, would you have room for another passenger?

I may need a ride for the DW since I will be coming from SC and that would make for a long trip if I had to go to TN from SC via Rochester MN.

Dave

2005 Freightliner Century S/T, Singled, Air ride ET Jr. hitch
2019 46'+ Dune Sport Man Cave custom 5th wheel toy hauler
Owner of the 1978 Custom Van "Star Dreamer" which might be seen at a local car show near you!

Check out http://www.hhrvresource.com/

for much more info on HDT's.

OK, so just to make sure I have this straight, it is $40 for the rally (payable to whom?) and what the week of the rally is for the campground (payable to Deer Run). Correct? I just want to make sure I have things right.

Tom,

I take the rally fee ($40) and it goes into a bank account set up for the ECR. When we post the registration form in January it will become much clearer. It will have instructions on how to pay the Rally fee. To reserve a site for the week call the number listed here http://www.campingcrossville.com/ and tell them you will be with the East Coast HDT Rally. Kim or her mom will take your reservation and may require a refundable deposit. BTW a link to download the rally registration form will be posted on this forum next month under a separate heading so watch for it. Hope you can make it. On edit it looks like the rate for full 50 amp hookup for the week is $234 plus tax.

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

The later date has us already home and working. Wish we could have made it. Enjoy folks. I'm sure it will be another record count!

Bill and Joan and 3 Collie pups

2001 Volvo VNL 770 "The Doghouse" Singled short, "ET" hItch VED12 465HP Gen 1 Autoshift 3.58 ratio  2005 Mobile Suite 38RL3  2011 Smart Passion loaded piggybacK

Weigh-It Portable RV Scales http://www.weighitrv.com/

Carl I called the CG today to reconfirm our reservation and Kim wasn't in and won't be back till after the new year. Her mother is minding the store. She made a note and I'll call after the 1st. We will be there baring health/truck issues. Can't wait but will!! Pat

The Old Sailor

Archived