Used HDT Powerhouse Coach

chickencoop

Not sure if anyone is interested but Doug @ Powerhouse is helping an owner sell is 2005 Powerhouse Coach. I do not know any details or am not affiliated with Powerhouse. We love our Powerhouse and have found it to be an amazing full timing coach. Used ones do not come available very often, so I thought I would share it if anyone is interested.

Here is the link with contact details http://www.powerhousecoach.com/forsale.html

Travels of the Lipson Chicken Coop

Ed and Patti Lipson
with their 4 parrots

Full timing in a
2008 Powerhouse Coach
Enclosed Trailer
2016 Smart Car

Price? Most people don't want to call and get a price. If they like the price then they will call.

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Price? Most people don't want to call and get a price. If they like the price then they will call.

I really do not know the price as we are not selling it. We are asked about our Powerhouse Coach quite often and they rarely come up for sale. I do know a new custom build base price is $ 339,000 per their website, but this is a 2005 .

Travels of the Lipson Chicken Coop

Ed and Patti Lipson
with their 4 parrots

Full timing in a
2008 Powerhouse Coach
Enclosed Trailer
2016 Smart Car

Thanks. Wasn't trying to be rude just know this crowd. Like things spelled out :).

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

The asking price is in the ad.

Are you talking about the $325 to $350K that seemed to be linked with the "Bunkhouse" coach? I looked and looked and didn't see a price on the single bedroom rig.

Rod

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Two door hard top.

2007 Honda GL 1800

2013 Space Craft Mfg S420 Custom built Toyhauler

The Gold Volvo is still running and being emptied in July. 

Are you talking about the $325 to $350K that seemed to be linked with the "Bunkhouse" coach? I looked and looked and didn't see a price on the single bedroom rig.

Rod

That's what I saw also.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

Rod

Ya I guess I was :D guess those Wolwo's all look the same to a Kenworth guy :lol::ph34r:

After coffees I noticed more winda's on the second one and ... :lol:

"Are we there yet?" asked no motorcycle rider, ever. 

would I now expect a blast from the Link in a Post Police?

I'll be offended...

Ha, you're forgiven :)

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

Archived