Nanook has arrived

Larry&Donna-AK

..... They missed a few thing on my build so I just thought I'd ask. :)

Yes-they seem to like altering the specs.

I requested the Glad Hands and Electrical connector with an extra 4' of cable to be installed at the rear of the frame, if you look at Photo the Air and Connector are installed mid on the left frame rail. There was some scratching of the head in shop.

Also, I'm scratching my head but my Salesman, who is no longer with the company, ordered a 150A Single Pole Aux Power Receptacle located Back of Cab. I completely missed this in my spec sheet, I think this is usually for a Trailer Lift Gate. It's there but I have know idea what I'll do with it, maybe an electric fence to keep the Cows away.

Planning Nanook version 2.0

Nanook "When we made ready to depart, after a few days, Nanook was beside himself with joy. Hudson Stuck

Use is as an umbilical to the trailer for battery charging while traveling. It will do a much better job than the #14 12v line in the 7 pin plug.

Wish I could find a nice bumper like that for my gen 1.

2016 Road Warrior 420

2001 Volvo VNL 660

Alaska Based.

Use is as an umbilical to the trailer for battery charging while traveling. It will do a much better job than the #14 12v line in the 7 pin plug.

Go to the Herd web site, that's what I just put on mine, a lot easier to get into the engine compartment as the bumper moves out of the way.

Roger

GCTaaehl.jpg

Thank you, I'll have to give this connect more thought. Maybe, charging a solar battery array?

Aliarc.com has Volvo gen 1 on their website.

Planning Nanook version 2.0

Nanook "When we made ready to depart, after a few days, Nanook was beside himself with joy. Hudson Stuck

Archived