Nanook has arrived

Larry&Donna-AK

Today our truck has finally arrived.

Wahoo. Just has to be prepped and we're ready to roll, to Texas.

Current speedometer reading is 17.1 miles :)

Oh ......nothin like that new truck smell.....first thing in the morning........enjoy...

Drive on..........(Enjoy the ride.......)

Thank you to all, it's been an experience. My DW has had to listen to all my rants abouts the delays and there are a few glitches with what we ordered and what arrived but all is good.

Finally everything is starting to come together and we should be driving down the road no later than Friday to Herrins. ;)

Larry, I assume you are staying with the truck during the build? I HIGHLY recommend that. There are lots of decision to make, and as good as Herrin is, it still requires monitoring, IMO. Let me know if you want a recommended place to stay. Fernbrook is where we stay now....

Larry, I assume you are staying with the truck during the build? I HIGHLY recommend that. There are lots of decision to make, and as good as Herrin is, it still requires monitoring, IMO. Let me know if you want a recommended place to stay. Fernbrook is where we stay now....

Jack, thank you for the advice. Generally, we have planned to hang around that area (Herrins). We have some logistics to work out, mainly what do with our Automobiles. We've also toyed with idea of visiting the ECR while we wait. I haven't asked if the Smart needs to be with the Truck, that will be another dilemma. We've just sold our Motorhome so we're homeless for a while. :o

Archived