North Carolina HDT RV

The Few

We are one state up in VA, very close to the NC border. We, too, could stop by and lead you to the ECR. :)

Chet & Deb
'01 Volvo 660 w/ Smart
'19 Forest River Columbus 320RS 5th wheel
2022 Chev 2500HD Long Bed
Retired CWO4, USN and federal service
Electronics Tech/Network Engineer/Welder/Machinist

We are on the Olympic peninsula of Washington State for the winter. Have a spot at Evergreen SKP CoHo.

RVBuddys Journal Our progress into full-timing.
Budd & Merrily ===-> SKP# 088936 Other Websites:---> Hub of all my blogs
Clifford - 2000 VNL64T770 :: DakotR - 1999 C40KS King of the Road :: $PRITE - 2013 Smart Passion w/cruise

Well, I'm down one state in South Carolina. If no one else is in North Carolina, we will adopt you. We will even swing through your state and lead you to the ECR in Crossville, TN in September. Be safe, Charlie

Hey Charlie,

Do you mean to say the ECR in Crossville, TN in April ?

Al

2012 Volvo VNL 630 w/ I-Shift; D13 engine; " Veeger "
  Redwood, model 3401R ; 5th Wheel Trailer, " Dead Wood "
    2006 Smart Car " Killer Frog "

Al, you are absolutely right....ECR in April, not September. Gotta add calendar reading to my list of things to learn to do. Thank you for the gentle correction. I will be there for the 2016 ECR...hopefully in the right month. Looking forward to seeing you there. Gotta go talk to Gregory about that Gregorian calendar..........

Charlie

Don't ever tell a soldier that he doesn't understand the cost of war.

Al, you are absolutely right....ECR in April, not September. Gotta add calendar reading to my list of things to learn to do. Thank you for the gentle correction. I will be there for the 2016 ECR...hopefully in the right month. Looking forward to seeing you there. Gotta go talk to Gregory about that Gregorian calendar..........

Charlie

Hi Charlie,

I am glad I could help. I always look forward to your smoked pork. I am planning on the 2016 ECR myself. I have reading problems myself. You need to ask Carl. Some how I missed the year at the top of the t-shirts he is working on. Probably do to the lack of coffee. lol.

Talk to you later,

Al

2012 Volvo VNL 630 w/ I-Shift; D13 engine; " Veeger "
  Redwood, model 3401R ; 5th Wheel Trailer, " Dead Wood "
    2006 Smart Car " Killer Frog "

Leaving New Jersey next month to move to South Carolina, Sumter to be exact. Might need to set up a Carolina get together. Any thing I should look out for when transferring registration? I'm registered as private auto in NJ and after speaking with SC DMV, they said I could do the same down there, just have to pay for GVWR of the truck. I hope it's as easy as it sounds.

Deleted a post put here by mistake.

Volvo+and+Travel+Supreme+400+x+103.jpg

2001 Volvo 770, Detroit 60 Series, Gen 2 Autoshift

Passenger assist elevator to enter cab - for when we need it, or sell it?

'05 Travel Supreme Select 40 RLQSO 5th wheel

2016 smart car

We started full timing on December 1st 2014

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness - Mark Twain
Not all that wander are lost - J. R. R. Tolkien

Archived