The Class-less Class

Sandie & Jim

Linda- if you come across on I-10, stop in Beaumont, Tx and I will help you dump. If nothing else stop and we will go get something to eat. You can spent the night or as long as you want. Call and I will give you more directions 678 315-7716 Jerry and Janice

http://www.toadswildadventures.blogspot.com/

Just travelin' down life's highway-toot-toot!

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Linda- if you come across on I-10, stop in Beaumont, Tx and I will help you dump. If nothing else stop and we will go get something to eat. You can spent the night or as long as you want. Call and I will give you more directions 678 315-7716 Jerry and Janice

What a wonderful offer! It looks like I'll probably be passing through Beaumont late afternoon on Thursday, Nov. 20th. If that looks doable for you remind me when the date gets closer and we'll at least do a meal and maybe an overnight. I have no idea what my dump needs might or not be that far away in time.

Linda

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

We could even carry this farther and have an Italian night too with spaghetti and limoncello! Then, what about an Irish night with fish and chips and Guiness ... oops, I don't drink beer. Maybe a Greek night with pitas and ouzo? Sounds like food from around the world. Did I get carried away? Probably. Oh well, maybe it's time for breakfast.

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE FOOD. At least with me.

Doug and Toni Laird

2008 Gulfstream BT Cruiser 30'

2014 Nissan Versa

Our newest furfriend - Zoe - a beautiful black and white cat

Our blog - http://stixandbrix.blogspot.ca

event.png

We got our first hard freeze this morning. brrrrr I'm ready to start complaining about the heat again already. I hope it at least killed all the flies. This morning I took the maintenance man with me and pulled the utility trailer to the recycle dumpsters. His heater gave out on him last night so he was about froze. After we got rid of the recycle stuff I brought the trailer back to the ranch then took him back to town to get some breakfast in him. The body needs food to produce heat. He was moving a lot better when I dropped him of at the office. So now that I've done my good deed for the day I think I'll take a Steve. It's only 10 AM. Oh well it is warm in here. ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Lee (IYQ)<p>Moving from Campground to Campground so the Grim Reaper can't find me.http://www.flickr.com/photos/iyq/2013 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel pulling a 2008 Hornet TT with Hensley Arrow Hitch. Plus a 2015 Itasca Navion iQ 24v to run around in.

We could even carry this farther and have an Italian night too with spaghetti and limoncello! Then, what about an Irish night with fish and chips and Guiness ... oops, I don't drink beer. Maybe a Greek night with pitas and ouzo? Sounds like food from around the world. Did I get carried away? Probably. Oh well, maybe it's time for breakfast.

food glorious food !

No Guinness for me either......Irish whiskey on the other hand....

Julie

Happiness is a voyage, not a destination,

There is no better time to be happy than... NOW

food glorious food !

No Guinness for me either......Irish whiskey on the other hand....

Save me "the Angels' share" Julie or would that be perilous to my soul? LOL!

Roger

Roger & Lynn Rempe

Class of 2012 & "Class-less"!

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime" -- Mark Twain (Innocents Abroad)

You'd think we'd learn by now not to make plans. We had thought we'd head from Santa Barbara to Disneyland. However, with Duchess we can't. An old dog doesn't do well. We're going to see how she does but are thinking we will probably have to put her down in the next week or so. It's sad for us so we're turning our wheels towards Palm Springs instead and will probably hang around there for the next 3 weeks to see how it goes. :(

Edited by Wanderin'

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

http://blog.willywagon.net

Yesterday Tina and I went to Pahrump to see Dianne and Tom, Lynn and Roger and meet Dianne and Dave (hdrider) for the first time. They invited us up for a very good lunch and a lot of catching up. Thanks so much for lunch, it was very good. Glad to finally meet Dianne and Dave ( nice people). All of us are making plans for Q and the Class less get together.

Travel safe everyone.

Jeff :)

Tina and Jeff

Class of 2011

"RV there yet?"

2005 Gulfstream Endura

and a 1987 Jeep Wrangler

http://rvtravelswith...a.blogspot.com/

You'd think we'd learn by now not to make plans. We had thought we'd head from Santa Barbara to Disneyland. However, with Duchess we can't. An old dog doesn't do well. We're going to see how she does but are thinking we will probably have to put her down in the next week or so. It's sad for us so we're turning our wheels towards Palm Springs instead and will probably hang around there for the next 3 weeks to see how it goes. :(

That was tough to read. We are sad with you, so sorry to hear. Keep us posted. Thinking of you. Hugs.

Tina and Jeff

Tina and Jeff

Class of 2011

"RV there yet?"

2005 Gulfstream Endura

and a 1987 Jeep Wrangler

So sorry to hear about Duchess...Lynn & I will be sending good thoughts your way. It's always tough making these kind of decisions.

Roger

Roger & Lynn Rempe

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime" -- Mark Twain (Innocents Abroad)

Jeri, I'm so sorry to hear that Dutchess is not doing so well, She has been part of the gang since it's beginning and we'll all miss her deaply when she goes but likewise I don't think any of us would want to see her suffer by staying beyond her time. It's a very tough decision but I know you'll make the right one.

It was another chiller last night. And when I checked the propane this morning it was down very low on the second tank. I guess I'd better start checking more often with this weather we are getting. I got one fresh tank this morning so I'm good for a couple day anyway. I think they are using cheap propane to fill the tanks. It sure don't last long. No it couldn't be the weather. It's so nice in the afternoon. LOL. I got an email from my postal service, the registration for the little trailer in on it's way. I'll probably get it Monday. Now all I have to do is get the trailer back from Jimmy's RV. I'll have to install a few 12vdc recepticles so I can charge my phone and Ipad but that will take about 15 minutes.

Edited by IYQ

Lee (IYQ)<p>Moving from Campground to Campground so the Grim Reaper can't find me.http://www.flickr.com/photos/iyq/2013 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel pulling a 2008 Hornet TT with Hensley Arrow Hitch. Plus a 2015 Itasca Navion iQ 24v to run around in.

Sorry to hear about Duchess. Will keep you guys in our thoughts.

Joe

Joe

The "Doghouse" 04 Tiffin Phaeton 40TGH

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

Jeri & Terry, so sorry to hear about Duchess. She has been a great traveling companion for you guys for many years. She also knows all of the secrets of the class! She has the best disposition of any Rottweiler I've ever met. She will be missed, but certainly not forgotten. I'm sure there are campfires in doggie heaven. Hugs for you guys. Steve & Carol

2007 Tiffin Allegro Bus 42 QRP
"BessyBus ll"
ATT hot spot
Winegard Traveler
M&G Braking system
Roadmaster Sterling tow bar
08 Dodge Dakota toad
Sea Eagle 10.6sr Inflatable

1957 Johnson 5.5
SKP 98998 Class of "08"

A sad time, to be sure... we will keep good thoughts for you both, and for comfort and peace for Duchess.

Hugs, Dianne & Tom

Tom & Dianne Wartman
Class of 2012, and happy members of the Classless Class
2004 Newmar Mountain Aire MH
2005 Chevy Trailblazer

www.tdhomestead.blogspot.com

Yesterday Tina and I went to Pahrump to see Dianne and Tom, Lynn and Roger and meet Dianne and Dave (hdrider) for the first time. They invited us up for a very good lunch and a lot of catching up. Thanks so much for lunch, it was very good. Glad to finally meet Dianne and Dave ( nice people). All of us are making plans for Q and the Class less get together.

Travel safe everyone.

Jeff :)

Thank you, Tina & Jeff, for making the trip to visit us all here in Pahrump... was a wonderful gathering and special time together!

Tom & Dianne Wartman
2005 Chevy Trailblazer

We have been lurking around the Class-les Class for some time and other than Roger and Lynn have not had a chance to meet up with anyone, (of course after meeting them we were having second thought about the entire group LOL!!! JUST JOKING!!!)

The last couple days we have really enjoyed meeting Dianne & Tom and Tina and Jeff and are looking forward to meeting the rest of the group down the road.

Dave & Diane

2020 New Horizon Majestic  5th wheel

2018 Ram 5500

2014 Tiffin Phaeton 42LH (SOLD)
2012 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited (SOLD)

http://daveanddiane.wordpress.com/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWqRmO1rO4cu3rFANF1iG6Q

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10752;80/st/20120701/e/Went+fulltime/dt/-2/k/271f/event.png

We have been lurking around the Class-les Class for some time and other than Roger and Lynn have not had a chance to meet up with anyone, (of course after meeting them we were having second thought about the entire group LOL!!! JUST JOKING!!!)

The last couple days we have really enjoyed meeting Dianne & Tom and Tina and Jeff and are looking forward to meeting the rest of the group down the road.

Tom & Dianne Wartman
2005 Chevy Trailblazer

We are so enjoying these few days with you, Diane & Dave! After following your blog for some time and hearing about you both from Lynn & Roger, it is great to get acquainted in person. We feel certain you will enjoy our Classless Class in Quartzsite, and they will all give you a warm welcome!

Tom & Dianne Wartman
2005 Chevy Trailblazer

LOL!

Tina and Jeff

Class of 2011

"RV there yet?"

2005 Gulfstream Endura

and a 1987 Jeep Wrangler

D&D, all I can say is that with a sense of humor like yours you're gonna be all right in Q! :P Don't forget forget the Kahlua tonight...my ice cream now demands it!

Roger & Lynn Rempe

Not something to look forward to but when the time feels right you do it anyway. My thought are with you as you decide.

Linda

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

We feel certain you will enjoy our Classless Class in Quartzsite, and they will all give you a warm welcome!

Which you could read as "don't stand too near the fire." :)

Linda Sand

D&D, all I can say is that with a sense of humor like yours you're gonna be all right in Q! :P Don't forget forget the Kahlua tonight...my ice cream now demands it!

Hey! No one said anything about ice cream and Kahlua yesterday. What's up with that? LOL!

Jeff

Tina and Jeff

Class of 2011

"RV there yet?"

2005 Gulfstream Endura

and a 1987 Jeep Wrangler