The Class-less Class

Sandie & Jim

joe . we will probably see you in Pahrump how long you there for ?

steve , name a place and time we can meet up for lunch, dinner, or rob a bank ? we are here for 2 weeks probably,, then maybe zion for a week..907-687-1215

mike and deb

Hey Mike,

Sounds good. I'll be there for 3 weeks starting the 18th. Have several days that will be full as I'll be in classes, but lot's of free time otherwise. Oh and The Winery, in Pahrump, is a really good place to have a Lunch. Just ask Steve, Carol, Jeri, or Terry.

Joe

Joe

The "Doghouse" 04 Tiffin Phaeton 40TGH

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest coldsmoke

joe we will look you up when we get into vegas, sounds like a few of us are headed that way for a few weeks in oct to nov

when we arrive I will shout out on this page

mike and deb

joe we will look you up when we get into vegas, sounds like a few of us are headed that way for a few weeks in oct to nov

when we arrive I will shout out on this page

mike and deb

Sounds good to me. Maybe Steve will volunteer to be "Group Leader". :ph34r:

Joe

Joe

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

One more thing since I'm working on our winter travel plans .... even though they will probably change a dozen times. Didn't we say that our get together would be at the END of the big tent this year? That was to allow folks to socialize a little with other groups that schedule their get togethers during the tent. Wasn't it January 24th-ish to February 1st??? Does anyone remember?

That works for us. This year we will be there for the full two weeks.

Doug and Toni Laird

2008 Gulfstream BT Cruiser 30'

2014 Nissan Versa

Our newest furfriend - Zoe - a beautiful black and white cat

Our blog - http://stixandbrix.blogspot.ca

event.png

I am working on my blog as we speak but for those of you who don't read my blog or my Facebook page, our reunion with my son David was absolutely fantastic. I feel I am living in a dream right now (except for the little bit of snow that is falling). We will be here for a couple of weeks in order to get all the visiting done. David is arranging the schedule.

Edited by palamine

Doug and Toni Laird

2008 Gulfstream BT Cruiser 30'

2014 Nissan Versa

Our newest furfriend - Zoe - a beautiful black and white cat

Our blog - http://stixandbrix.blogspot.ca

event.png

I am working on my blog as we speak but for those of you who don't read my blog or my Facebook page, our reunion with my son David was absolutely fantastic. I feel I am living in a dream right now (except for the little bit of snow that is falling). We will be here for a couple of weeks in order to get all the visiting done. David is arranging the schedule.

I'm so happy for you. I'll be excited to hear all about it!!! Snow? Oh no ....

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

http://blog.willywagon.net

Guest coldsmoke

well ... today we meet with steve and whats her name.. we planned on robbing a bank today but whats her name gave us away by calling on unsecure cell phone... soooo now new plan is lunch and a movie... we apparently have a weak security system..

on 15 oct we be headed to red ledge rv park near cedar city Utah, to attend the livestock sheep show, big fair type deal for 24 thru 26 oct. art show music all kinds off stuff we hear to do.

then on 29 oct we head to vegas, will probably stay at Arizona charlies, , a good park on boulder hwy.

and meet up with bad joe somewhere..

unofficial gathering in vegas ,, steve and whats her name will be in charge ,, they don't know it yet

mike , deb and smokey

steve and whats her name will be in charge ,, they don't know it yet

mike , deb and smokey

Not so sure that's a good idea. Wasn't Steve in charge during the shotgun incident?

Linda Sand

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

Yesterday I called in a prescription to Wal mart about 11 AM. They said it would be ready in about an hour. I went to pick it up about 4:30 PM and found a line with 17 people and only one register working at the pharmacy. That took about 45 minutes to get through the line. When I finally got to the pick up register the said my prescription wasn't filled yet and it would be about a half hour more. Would someone please phone the Air Defense Command and tell them that's me in orbit not an ICBM. I told the gal at the register that they sure need a new manager. She said we just got a new one and pointed to the gal behind her. I said so that's the problem. Gggrrrrrrr. I'd repeat a few of the things I said but we have ladies present on this forum

Today was a beautiful day and yes I got the prescription filled. I didn't get much done but sure enjoyed the weather. I took a cowboy and a cowgirl to the truck stop for dinner this evening and will do a little star gazing tonight.

Lee (IYQ)<p>Moving from Campground to Campground so the Grim Reaper can't find me.http://www.flickr.com/photos/iyq/2013 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel pulling a 2008 Hornet TT with Hensley Arrow Hitch. Plus a 2015 Itasca Navion iQ 24v to run around in.

We also switched from Walmart to Walgreens and it has been so much better.

Toni - I am so excited and happy for you. What's a little snow when you are reuniting with family. We are parked in our friends driveway in Virginia and are having a fantastic time.

Sandie & Jim Dixon

Traveling with Scooter and Skittlez

www.wherearethedixonstoday.blogspot.com

Sounds great Toni except for the snow part. Have a good time. :)

Tina and Jeff

Tina and Jeff

Class of 2011

"RV there yet?"

2005 Gulfstream Endura

and a 1987 Jeep Wrangler

http://rvtravelswith...a.blogspot.com/

Good Morning Classless Mates. A beautriful morning but only 44 degrees when I got up. After Breakfast I went out to turn the Drip system on to water the trees. It sprung leaks all over the place. It was kind of pretty with all the sprays glinting in the sunshine but the trees I want to water were not getting much of the water. Oh well, back to the drawing board. And, I just got the system working right. darn. After my walk I stopped in to the coffee hour. The place was packed this morning. I guess the cool weather brought everyone out. Play nice kids, don't fight.

Lee (IYQ)<p>Moving from Campground to Campground so the Grim Reaper can't find me.http://www.flickr.com/photos/iyq/2013 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel pulling a 2008 Hornet TT with Hensley Arrow Hitch. Plus a 2015 Itasca Navion iQ 24v to run around in.

I don't know where to place this post, but I need some encouraging words. We just sold the house TODAY! We have talked about fulltiming and now we are

homeless. Got a call this morning to see the house. showed it this afternoon. and now have a check in my hand. Reality has just slapped us in the face.

Is it normal to feel this crazy? The feeling is crazy! Anyone else go through this? Ron and Linda

Ron and Linda.

That feeling is perfectly normal but fleeting. You are stepping into the (for you) unknown. One thing that can make you feel more secure is to salt away the money you got for the house. Then you'll know you can alway go back to a stick and brick it you decide that the full time life isn't for you. I will make a few suggestions that might help you avoid some of the pit falls. Number one is don't go out there and burn up the roads trying to see every thing your first year. It would be expensive and also tire you out. You have the rest of your life to see everything in this great nation. Second is take your time, drive short distances between places of interest or RV PARKS and campgrounds. And, stay a while in each area you visit and get to know the place. Third, have a goal to accomplish. Like visiting all the national parks, finding all the free campgrounds or visiting all the state parks in a particular state. When one goal is accomplished start another. And forth is stay with the weather you like. Go where it's warm in winter or cool in summer. If you have a hobby that helps too, but be careful about collecting things. The less you have in your house on wheels the better.

There are a million little things this group could tell you but you'll learn as you go and speaking of this group we have a map on a private site where we each change our stick pin and list the park and site number we are in. That way we know where everyone is at all times. If our paths cross we meet up for a chat or dinner with the other members. To get the pass word for the map you need to attend one of our annual get to gathers, usually in Quartzsite AZ in January or February so we can get to know each other.

I'm sure you'll feel a lot better once your on the road and totally free to go where and when you want. You'll be learning a million new things your first year and enjoy setting around the campfire telling your new friends about them and listening to their stories about thier first year. Lee

Great advice Lee. Wish I had heard that when we first started. We tore up the roads our first year. Couldn't quit thinking in vacation mode. Not anymore. I was so excited to get on the road that we left town with me in a cast and wheelchair and Jim having to do everything. That was six years ago and we haven't looked back. Good luck and keep us advised on how things are going.

Sandie & Jim Dixon

Traveling with Scooter and Skittlez

www.wherearethedixonstoday.blogspot.com

Congratulations on the sale Ron and Linda. That's the fastest closing I've ever heard of.

Ya'll will be fine. The thing I like best about the FT lifestyle is if there's something about my situation I don't like, there is tremendous ability to change it. Good luck and have fun on your adventure!

Safe travels,
roadhousecharley
Class of 13
SKP#115320
'92 Monaco Crown Royal Signature
'02 Jeep Wrangler
'03 Honda CBR1100XX Super Blackbird
24' Leonard Enclosed V-nose, Dual Ramp trailer

15433597052_970b68fe6d.jpg

Well as some of you know, the First weekend in October brings the Kenetic Races in Pt. Townsend. Funny, but I spotted a couple of other folks we know while I was over there yesterday. I'm pretty sure that Jeri and Terry have joined the Kenetic Navy and that this is them in the Kayaks closest to the camera. Not sure if the one farther away and in the middle is related to them or not.

Joe

Joe

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

Well what do you know the hardware store was open so I was able to get the parts I needed to finish installing my USB wifi Antenna on a mast above my trailer. There isn't any spot on my body that don't hurt now but the antenna works like a charm. I'm about as far as you can get from the wifi antenna here at the RV Ranch. I couldn't get any measurable signal before. Now I get 4 bars and sometime the 5th bar lights up. I put the antenna in a piece of 1 1/2" PVC and made a bracket on the side of my rig to hold the PVC mast then ran the wire through the bottom of the seal on the slideout. It's easy to take down and put up for when I'm on the road. I sure like it. Now If I can only get enough courage to put the tools and ladder back in the truck I can take a Steve.

Ron and Linda. Don't listen to General Jeri (Wanderin') when she says I'm the Captain of the Classless bunch. We don't have any Officers we do everything by consensus here on the forum. If someone want's the group to do something they float it here and see what the gang thinks about it. Majority wins. Now General Jeri was our First Cat hurder and we still stand at attention and salute when she says something. (Maybe, if we don't give her the bronx cheer instead.) Really we don't have any officers.

Guest coldsmoke

well another horrible weather day here,, 70s and clear blue sky,, yuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

we are thinking of heading to moab on wed if our mail arrives.. jeff owes me a jeep ride , and tina just plain owes me.. and tom and diane owe me also , so maybe I can collect in moab

mike and deb and smokey

well another horrible weather day here,, 70s and clear blue sky,, yuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

we are thinking of heading to moab on wed if our mail arrives.. jeff owes me a jeep ride , and tina just plain owes me.. and tom and diane owe me also , so maybe I can collect in moab

mike and deb and smokey

Tom & Dianne Wartman
Class of 2012, and happy members of the Classless Class
2004 Newmar Mountain Aire MH
2005 Chevy Trailblazer

www.tdhomestead.blogspot.com

Hey... can't think of anything we owe you and Deb expect time together :) It's been way too long!

If you all (Tina & Jeff, too) can wait for us, we'll join you in Moab November 1st... what a fun gathering that would be! The more the merrier!

Tom & Dianne Wartman
Class of 2012, and happy members of the Classless Class
2004 Newmar Mountain Aire MH
2005 Chevy Trailblazer

www.tdhomestead.blogspot.com

Thank you everyone! Guess I got a little shook up when all this happened so fast. The encouraging words helped us both. Got a buyer for the wife's car today. Will move the fiver into position for loading tomorrow. Now for the decision making "take it " or "leave it". Going to go through the "stuff". I don't want to get too heavy! My GCVW is 23,000 lb. Last time I weighed was 18,800. My

goal is to keep it under 20,000. I'll weigh it on the way out of town. Hopefully in a couple of weeks. Thanks again ya'll. Ron and Linda