The Class-less Class

Sandie & Jim

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Denise is still here waiting for the stuff she ordered. When she bought it they said it would be here Tuesday, that's today. She called about it, the guy said he'd send her the tracking number. She got the email and found that he had just sent in the order for UPS to pick it up. What ever happened to business ethics. If she's lucky it might get here by the end of the week. She's fit to be tied and I don't blame her.

Denise and I went out for Pizza tonight. I've drawn a design for a sign for my shop. If it's not too cold I'll start carving it tomorrow.

Lee (IYQ)<p>Moving from Campground to Campground so the Grim Reaper can't find me.http://www.flickr.com/photos/iyq/2013 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel pulling a 2008 Hornet TT with Hensley Arrow Hitch. Plus a 2015 Itasca Navion iQ 24v to run around in.

We are expecting!!! A new rig that is - now official that our 2015 Mobile Suites should roll off the production line end of May or Early June!

Wow! Awesome ! Congratulations....

Lol....

Can't WAIT to see pictures of the new rig, but am thinking we'll see pics of a new granddaughter first!

Sue and Paul- fulltimed 2009 -2015 with Dozer, our Gray Tuxedo cat

2012 DRV Mobile Suites 36TKSB4 pulled by a 2020 F350 Platinum

Our "vacation home" : 2018 Arctic Fox 1150 truck camper

RIP Dozey

http://soos-ontheroad.blogspot.com/

Yep,, a member did get a new rig. Actually 2!!! We had a chance to see both and are very happy for them. The excuse we got for no pictures being posted was that they are so busy they just have not had time. LOL!!!

But take it from someone that has been here at Lazy Days for a while now,,,, our busy around here is eating and cocktails. But hey,, I guess that's as good of a excuse as any right?

Dave & Diane

2020 New Horizon Majestic  5th wheel

2018 Ram 5500

2014 Tiffin Phaeton 42LH (SOLD)
2012 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited (SOLD)

http://daveanddiane.wordpress.com/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWqRmO1rO4cu3rFANF1iG6Q

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10752;80/st/20120701/e/Went+fulltime/dt/-2/k/271f/event.png

post-24034-0-37543100-1394629095_thumb.jpgThe transition continues...don't know how we made everything fit in the ol' Rooster! I can look out of the Beaver and see the entire Airstream roof. Guess I'll have to start watchin' those clearances if we ever get outta here. Hdrider may get out of here before we do!

Roger

Roger & Lynn Rempe

Class of 2012 & "Class-less"!

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime" -- Mark Twain (Innocents Abroad)

We are expecting!!! A new rig that is - now official that our 2015 Mobile Suites should roll off the production line end of May or Early June!

Julie and Mike - Congratulations on the new rig. Must see pictures when you get it.

attachicon.gifLazyDays Swap Out (6) (400x214).jpgThe transition continues...don't know how we made everything fit in the ol' Rooster! I can look out of the Beaver and see the entire Airstream roof. Guess I'll have to start watchin' those clearances if we ever get outta here. Hdrider may get out of here before we do!

Roger

Roger - I really think it looks like Donna and Craig's. Very nice. They are at Summerdale now.

Tina and Jeff

Class of 2011

"RV there yet?"

2005 Gulfstream Endura

and a 1987 Jeep Wrangler

http://rvtravelswith...a.blogspot.com/

Julie and Mike - Congratulations on the new rig. Must see pictures when you get it.Roger - I really think it looks like Donna and Craig's. Very nice. They are at Summerdale now.

Thanks Jeff.

What's with not showin' the picture I put on? Guess that you have to sign in an click on the file link to view...sheeesh, a bit clunky this forum program is!

Roger & Lynn Rempe

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime" -- Mark Twain (Innocents Abroad)

I think it's funny most of our class-less folks are moving into bigger and newer rigs while we are downsizing (sort of). We bought a 2008 Salem 23 foot travel trailer for traveling around the country in. Will leave the fiver in Arizona year round. We also took Lee's advice and got us a Hensley Hitch. Jim thinks that is going to be the best thing we did.

Sandie & Jim Dixon

Traveling with Scooter and Skittlez

www.wherearethedixonstoday.blogspot.com

I think it's funny most of our class-less folks are moving into bigger and newer rigs while we are downsizing (sort of). We bought a 2008 Salem 23 foot travel trailer for traveling around the country in. Will leave the fiver in Arizona year round. We also took Lee's advice and got us a Hensley Hitch. Jim thinks that is going to be the best thing we did.

And we love our rig. Our one and only. Maybe some day when we can't set up and down so well we might get a big C class like Jeff and Tina's.

Doug and Toni Laird

2008 Gulfstream BT Cruiser 30'

2014 Nissan Versa

Our newest furfriend - Zoe - a beautiful black and white cat

Our blog - http://stixandbrix.blogspot.ca

event.png

Sounds like a good idea Sandie. Lynn and I have thought that someday perhaps we'll do the same but, for now we like the extra room and want to keep on rollin'...that is if we ever get out of "planet of the motor homes" here in Tampa! LOL

Roger

Roger & Lynn Rempe

attachicon.gifLazyDays Swap Out (6) (400x214).jpgThe transition continues...don't know how we made everything fit in the ol' Rooster! I can look out of the Beaver and see the entire Airstream roof. Guess I'll have to start watchin' those clearances if we ever get outta here. Hdrider may get out of here before we do!

Roger

Well like I said, if you ARE here as long as us we can take off and travel together for a while!! That would be fun. But it looks like yours is coming together pretty well. And the new bike rack looks good. I rode by and took a look at the new base plate and rack but didn't see you out and about.

Our replacement coach will be here in 2 weeks so you will be down the road before that I'm sure.

Dave & Diane

2018 Ram 5500

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10752;80/st/20120701/e/Went+fulltime/dt/-2/k/271f/event.png

Sounds good. We do what ever is easiest for us. We're keeping ours for a long time. Where you going? That big Chevy truck won't even know it's back there. See you on the road.

Jeff

Tina and Jeff

Class of 2011

"RV there yet?"

2005 Gulfstream Endura

and a 1987 Jeep Wrangler

http://rvtravelswith...a.blogspot.com/

Denise got her parts package today so will be leaving tomorrow. It has been cold and windy all day so I didn't do much of anything except go to Wally World for groceries. The temperature did get up to 61degrees but not until about 6PM. It's supposed to be a little better tomorrow so maybe I'll get out a do something.

Lee (IYQ)<p>Moving from Campground to Campground so the Grim Reaper can't find me.http://www.flickr.com/photos/iyq/2013 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel pulling a 2008 Hornet TT with Hensley Arrow Hitch. Plus a 2015 Itasca Navion iQ 24v to run around in.

Roger

Congrats Roger and Lynn - looks awesome - look forward to a tour when are paths cross!

Julie

Happiness is a voyage, not a destination,

There is no better time to be happy than... NOW

You guys and Paul & Sue seem to be starting a trend by having two Rigs ! Congrats !

Julie

Happiness is a voyage, not a destination,

There is no better time to be happy than... NOW

We tried to get a new rig too, but after much knashing of teeth and pulling of hair (oops don't have much of that), decided we still can't find a rig we like better than the one we have. Guess BessyBus will be with us for a while.

Roger, looks like a nice rig, and yes you do have to pay attention to those low tree branches now. Ask someone who knows! Oh yeah the replacement dish for the satellite is $61 dollars. <_<

JIm & Sandie, Lets see now, two rigs, two boats, and only ONE truck! Think you need another one! :lol:

Yeah, if you guys ever "break free" of the gravitational pull of "planet Lazy Days", maybe we can cross paths somewhere along the line. Steve

2007 Tiffin Allegro Bus 42 QRP
"BessyBus ll"
ATT hot spot
Winegard Traveler
M&G Braking system
Roadmaster Sterling tow bar
08 Dodge Dakota toad
Sea Eagle 10.6sr Inflatable

1957 Johnson 5.5
SKP 98998 Class of "08"

Lynn & Roger... Great to see the photo of the outside of your new rig! The Airstream looks so small next to the motorhome! Loved seeing the photos of the inside you sent us previously, and the Jeep. Soon you guys will be all settled in and enjoying your new home. Be patient with the process, and with each other :) Transitions can be challenging, but we know you will love the changes you have made. Look forward to seeing you both down the road. Be well!

Fun evening at Julie & Mike's yesterday with Nancy & Dave, and Delcie & Freddy!

Be well, everyone!

Edited by tdhomestead

Tom & Dianne Wartman
Class of 2012, and happy members of the Classless Class
2004 Newmar Mountain Aire MH
2005 Chevy Trailblazer

www.tdhomestead.blogspot.com

Well like I said, if you ARE here as long as us we can take off and travel together for a while!! That would be fun. But it looks like yours is coming together pretty well. And the new bike rack looks good. I rode by and took a look at the new base plate and rack but didn't see you out and about.

Our replacement coach will be here in 2 weeks so you will be down the road before that I'm sure.

That would be fun for us too Dave! Not so sure that we won't be leaving any sooner than you and Diane. Marcus, the delivery service dude dropped by after we left you guys at the Crown Club. Asked him when they were planning on sending someone over to fix those things on my list and didn't get an answer. Said we had to wait for the keyless entry to get in. At least he was able to move a few wires on the sat box so, Lynn can get her sports fix. However, that disabled the antenna feed to both TVs. Not a good work around. Told him he needs to get the satellite guy over...we'll see how long that takes. You'd think they'd be as anxious as we are to get us outta here!

Roger

Edited by Lil' Red Rooster

Roger & Lynn Rempe

We tried to get a new rig too, but after much knashing of teeth and pulling of hair (oops don't have much of that), decided we still can't find a rig we like better than the one we have. Guess BessyBus will be with us for a while.

Roger, looks like a nice rig, and yes you do have to pay attention to those low tree branches now. Ask someone who knows! Oh yeah the replacement dish for the satellite is $61 dollars. <_<

JIm & Sandie, Lets see now, two rigs, two boats, and only ONE truck! Think you need another one! :lol:

Yeah, if you guys ever "break free" of the gravitational pull of "planet Lazy Days", maybe we can cross paths somewhere along the line. Steve

The Allegro Bus is a nice rig Steve...we had that on our list of possibles but the Beaver showed up first.

Good advice on the clearance thing...does anyone have a good link to an online map that shows the low clearance warnings or ice cream machines? :D

Looking forward too to meeting up with ya and the rest of the "Clueless"!

Roger

Roger & Lynn Rempe

Congrats Roger and Lynn - looks awesome - look forward to a tour when are paths cross!

Thanks for the nice comments y'all. We look forward to seeing our new "old friends" and making new ones!

Tom & Dianne, we're getting through this one day at a time and keeping our sense of humor. Lynn tends to sweat things a bit while I like to throw caution to the wind at times...we make a good team! :D

Roger

Roger & Lynn Rempe

Thanks for the nice comments y'all. We look forward to seeing our new "old friends" and making new ones!

Tom & Dianne, we're getting through this one day at a time and keeping our sense of humor. Lynn tends to sweat things a bit while I like to throw caution to the wind at times...we make a good team! :D

Roger

Hey Roger,,, I think we have a certified trade mark thing e whopper on the Throwing Caution To The Wind thing so you have to supply a link to our blog when you use it LOL!!!!

And hey,, we looked for you on our way up to the Crown Club for breakfast but didn't see any movement. Don't worry, you didn't miss anything.

Dave & Diane

2018 Ram 5500

That would be fun for us too Dave! Not so sure that we won't be leaving any sooner than you and Diane. Marcus, the delivery service dude dropped by after we left you guys at the Crown Club. Asked him when they were planning on sending someone over to fix those things on my list and didn't get an answer. Said we had to wait for the keyless entry to get in. At least he was able to move a few wires on the sat box so, Lynn can get her sports fix. However, that disabled the antenna feed to both TVs. Not a good work around. Told him he needs to get the satellite guy over...we'll see how long that takes. You'd think they'd be as anxious as we are to get us outta here!

Roger

Silly boy!!! They have enough people sitting around wanting stuff done that if you don't get in their face they will let you sit as long as you are willing to take it.

Dave & Diane

2018 Ram 5500

Roger

Looks good! Looking forward to seeing it.

Safe travels,
roadhousecharley
Class of 13
SKP#115320
'92 Monaco Crown Royal Signature
'02 Jeep Wrangler
'03 Honda CBR1100XX Super Blackbird
24' Leonard Enclosed V-nose, Dual Ramp trailer

15433597052_970b68fe6d.jpg