Classes of 2008 and 2009

Okay everybody - we're going to give this a try. I want to combine the Classes of 2008/2009 forum threads into one thread. We all seem to post back and forth on both of them now so this should make it easier for us and we ony have to post info once.

Let me know what you think of the name. Change it? Any suggestions welcome.

And everybody else out there reading this - even if you aren't from the Class of 2008 or 2009 please join in. We would love to hear from anyone who may be close to us so we can get together.

Sandie

Sandie & Jim Dixon

Traveling with Scooter and Skittlez

www.wherearethedixonstoday.blogspot.com

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay everybody - we're going to give this a try. I want to combine the Classes of 2008/2009 forum threads into one thread. We all seem to post back and forth on both of them now so this should make it easier for us and we ony have to post info once.

Let me know what you think of the name. Change it? Any suggestions welcome.

And everybody else out there reading this - even if you aren't from the Class of 2008 or 2009 please join in. We would love to hear from anyone who may be close to us so we can get together.

Sandie

Yeah! I get to be first. Well second I guess. I always read them both so this is save time......FOR WHAT! Nothing going on here and I am sick of the rain. Going out for dinner with a group of my former colleagues tomorrow. I should have something to blog about.

Anyhow. Good job Sandie.

Doug and Toni Laird

2008 Gulfstream BT Cruiser 30'

2014 Nissan Versa

Our newest furfriend - Zoe - a beautiful black and white cat

Our blog - http://stixandbrix.blogspot.ca

event.png

Sandie,

sounds good to me. I always get confused as to which one I am looking at and posting on, so this would make it easier!

great job, thank you!

Sue

Sue and Paul- fulltimed 2009 -2015 with Dozer, our Gray Tuxedo cat

2012 DRV Mobile Suites 36TKSB4 pulled by a 2020 F350 Platinum

Our "vacation home" : 2018 Arctic Fox 1150 truck camper

RIP Dozey

http://soos-ontheroad.blogspot.com/

Good job Jim and Sandie. thank you

Because this thread is just starting and should go on for a long time.

I would like to start a list: I am a driver (limo.,bus and truck). I am willing to share my experience and helpful tip with anyone who ask.

If you are willing to share your knowledge please list your skills.

I can write a book on what I don't know. lol

I hope to meet some of you-all sometime.

event.png

Glyn (KL0PG) & Diane Carson
2002 I-H 4400 Papa's Dream (Mama's Nightmare)
2015 Space Craft V400
Furkid Max

email: dlcarsonak@hotmail.com

My expertise is drinking Jeri's cranberry juice and eating Linda L's Speghetti. And, Of course procrastinating. The new topic suits me too now that I've found it.

Dave, Put your hat back on your head, You'll get sun burned.

Lee (IYQ)<p>Moving from Campground to Campground so the Grim Reaper can't find me.http://www.flickr.com/photos/iyq/2013 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel pulling a 2008 Hornet TT with Hensley Arrow Hitch. Plus a 2015 Itasca Navion iQ 24v to run around in.

We are "on board" the 08-09 train too. Way to go Sandie!

Pa, today my expertise is "installing a slide motor", who knows what tomorrow will bring! ;)

2007 Tiffin Allegro Bus 42 QRP
"BessyBus ll"
ATT hot spot
Winegard Traveler
M&G Braking system
Roadmaster Sterling tow bar
08 Dodge Dakota toad
Sea Eagle 10.6sr Inflatable

1957 Johnson 5.5
SKP 98998 Class of "08"

I think y'all know what my expertise. Just look a little below your chest (boobs)! I helped with that! I love to cook.

Works for me. I'm planning a trip to "EH" land in the near future,(probably middle of next week)actually Annacis Island. You guys anywhere near there now?

Joe

Joe

The "Doghouse" 04 Tiffin Phaeton 40TGH

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

I haven't used my skills in so long I don't think they work anymore. :rolleyes:

Besides, none of you want me to sort your outgoing mail for bulk mailing and I don't want to set up your bookkeeping systems and I couldn't write without spell checker anymore plus it doesn't even get them all right.

Linda Sand

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

My new Expertise is forgetting to do things I'm supposed to do. I got up this morning and after the X cups of coffee and the inventory of my parts to see that they are still working. I filled my cereal bowl with Cheerios and sliced a banana on top of them then went to the frig and opened the door and remembered I used the last of the milk yesterday. So I put plastic wrap on the bowl with the cereal and bananas and took off for town to have breakfast at Denny's. I stopped at Wally World on my way home and got some milk so I could eat my cheerios for lunch instead. After Lunch I drove out to Rockhound State Park to get a New Mexico Park Pass. The park was full but I didn't want to stay anyway. When I head north Monday I'll be stopping in NM State Parks and plan on spending a month to six weeks in parks at the lower elevations to let it warm up a little farther north. The pass cost out of staters $225 and pays the bass fee and entrance fee to all state park camping for one year from the date of purchase. If I spend 6 weeks to two months or more in NM parks it will pay me back from $420 to $600 or more so it's a pretty good buy. I don't use the electric but if I do it will cost me $4 extra per day of electric use. When Dave tries to charge me for parking at his place I'll just whip out my NM parks pass on him. LOL

Lee (IYQ)<p>Moving from Campground to Campground so the Grim Reaper can't find me.http://www.flickr.com/photos/iyq/2013 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel pulling a 2008 Hornet TT with Hensley Arrow Hitch. Plus a 2015 Itasca Navion iQ 24v to run around in.

Works for me. I'm planning a trip to "EH" land in the near future,(probably middle of next week)actually Annacis Island. You guys anywhere near there now?

Joe

We would love to meet up with you Joe. Tell us when and we will work it out. We are about 45 minutes from there but of course we know our way around.

Doug and Toni Laird

2008 Gulfstream BT Cruiser 30'

2014 Nissan Versa

Our newest furfriend - Zoe - a beautiful black and white cat

Our blog - http://stixandbrix.blogspot.ca

event.png

Yea!!!!! Looks good....will be easy. Same ol, Same ol, here in Yuma. Eat, drink and be merry! Discovered another new restaurant....Jack and Rosies. Was good. Basic Steak House only open for Supper. It's been heating up here to 90 and + during the day but I guess we're coming back down and will be high 60s by next week. We are looking forward to the air show. Goofy's been golfing a lot and we sit around with the friends here on Antigua Street. We have a cookout planned for the 24th as a farewell to this group. Still plan on leaving here on Apr. 1st and going to San Antonio.....if it doesn't burn down or blow away by then.....Carry on Class! ;)

As Always,

MsKay - Class of '08

We would love to meet up with you Joe. Tell us when and we will work it out. We are about 45 minutes from there but of course we know our way around.

Right on, probably be Wednesday next week, but I'll confirm that on Monday. I know a little Japanese Resturant out at 72nd and ??? that is really good.

Joe

Joe

The "Doghouse" 04 Tiffin Phaeton 40TGH

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

Happy ST. PATRICKS DAY everyone. I'm on my way to get a GREEN BEER! Steve

2007 Tiffin Allegro Bus 42 QRP
"BessyBus ll"
ATT hot spot
Winegard Traveler
M&G Braking system
Roadmaster Sterling tow bar
08 Dodge Dakota toad
Sea Eagle 10.6sr Inflatable

1957 Johnson 5.5
SKP 98998 Class of "08"

I sat around here holding my head this morning then decided to go walk around in Wally World just to have something to do. I bought a small folding table that is just right to set up outside when I want to carve. I spent the whole sum of $13.50 and wasted about 3 hours. When I got back I just had to try my new table out so I carved a while sitting in the shade. Works pretty good. I only have two days left to goof off then I'll be hitting the road and drifting north. I think I use tomorrow to get a hair cut. (maybe all of them)