HDT Members On The Road, Including Their Current Locations

Jim Gehlen

Jack,

We are about 7.5 miles south/south east of the "Y", the "Y" being the intersection of 179 & 89A in Sedona

The site we are located at is adjacent to a day use only park. There is no big rig access.

Sedona does not appear to be big rig friendly, there are a few RV parks but have not become fimilar with them yet.

Our scheduled days off are Wed & Thur, If you are traveling through during these days you can give us a call and we can met up with you in Prescott, Cottonwood or Flagstaff or??

NOTE: 89a North of Sedona is very narrow and windy and restricted to vehicle of 50' or less. Same would apply to 89a south of Cottonwood around Jerome (AVOID THESE AREA'S in truck and trailer)

Give me a call when you get in the area (864) 353-6085.

Looking forward to visiting with you and Danielle

Padric and Willie same goes for you two when you get up this way give us a call

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Henry,

How long will you be there?

38' 1996 Alfa Gold

FREE MASON Home Blue Lodge #64/Lake Havasu, AZ.

who said? "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

Chuck: Sorry to hear you are lonely in MT but.

We are leaving Las Vegas 3/8 for San Luis Obispo, Vacaville and Chowchilla/Fresno area of CA for about 3/4 weeks.

Be back in LV on 4/5-4/19.

Paint your wagon and come along

98 Volvo, VNL 610

01 Alfa Ideal, 38'6"

South Dakota plates

SKP # 68396

We just arrived in Casa Grande for the Good Sam Samboree. Our next stop is Sat. at Tucson for Life on Wheels for the week. Then we will start our trek for Northern Ca. and the Escapade in Chico.

We are planning on meeting Bob T. and Sharon in Sacra-tomato(as Bob says) and spending a few days there and in San Francisco before hand. Can't wait.

Jim Gehlen, how are you and Val doing? Hope all is well.

Pam

Scott/Barb: Bet Mutley was glad to see the boat.

We pulled into a new park in Morro Bay, CA this afternoon. Real nice view of the north side of the rock. We're the onlyliest ones here and it sure is quiet. Plan on being here till 3/15 or maybe the 22nd. Will see how it plays out.

98 Volvo, VNL 610

01 Alfa Ideal, 38'6"

South Dakota plates

SKP # 68396

We are back in Yuma on a private RV lot in the Foothills area. We plan on being here until 3/25 then heading over to Cardiff by the Sea CA for a couple of days then heading north bummin around until the Escapade.

Bob

Country Coach Intrigue Motorhome
Harley Heritage Softail
Jeep TJ
Travel Supreme 34FKTSO 5th Wheel

Well we're back home in Ohio, cloudy,cool in the 40's weather man says colder and snow in a couple of days, Bah! Sure miss Arizona all ready.

Had a good trip, no problems, just the wind followed us all the way home.

The "Bullet" ran flawlessly, never missed a beat.

Hit some nasty Thunder stroms in Indy and snow in New Mexico.

Take me a day or two to catch up with the E-mail and stuff, and I didn't forget the piece for you Mike & Pat, just need an address to mail it to.

Dave & Bev

2000, Kenworth T2000, "Silver Bullet", 60 Series Detroit, 500 HP, 10 spd Auto Shift, 235" WB, Twin Screw.

1996 Teton 38' Prestige San Deigo III, 5000w Gen. 450 W Solar,6 AGM Batt. Hyd. Leveling

http://community.webshots.com/user/trapshooteroh

Hi Guys and Gals,

Sharon and I are still in Yuma until the last of March. Since Sacramento is only about 80 miles from Chico, Ca. [spring Escapade site.] if you come through "Sac-a-tomato" and have a few minutes to spare give us a shout and we'll be happy to share a libation or two.

We also intend to go to the Escapade.

If you can't make it before the rally, how about after it?

Keep makin' happy tracks,

Bob T

Dave: in Bakersfield, suggest A Country RV Park at the Fairfax exit off of highway 58. If you plan it right, you wont have to unhook. Instant on phones too. 661.363.6412 for reservations.

We will be back at Oasis on April 5 for two weeks. See you then.

98 Volvo, VNL 610

01 Alfa Ideal, 38'6"

South Dakota plates

SKP # 68396

Just a quick note that we'll be leaving Rio Hondo, TX for a slow ride to OKC, taking about nine days. Except for Rio Hondo, I have very spotty access to the Internet, so you won't be hearing me much. Wichita in October is a sure thing for me.

I'll see you there!

2004 Peterbilt 385

2004 New Horizon 41 foot fiver

One Trek for chores and one for fun

Hello Jim -- --

Thanks for your recommendation -- Thats where I plan to stay for one night .. icon_wink.gif

I'll be at LVMS 4/6-9th for the NHRA event -- Otherwise no set plans !!

I look forward to dining with both you and Vallerie - Same routine as last time .. icon_razz.gif

I'm so happy in seeing the Sun -- FINALLY -- But the rig sure is dirty .. icon_frown.gif

Pulling the plug - Till next time ........ icon_biggrin.gif

Dave

Hello ALL,

I'm in Lake Havasu City AZ at the house.

I have spent the last 4 days in Las Vegas NV where my wife, Alice had spinal surgery late last Wed.

In the recovery room she told them she had no feeling in her legs. So Thru. They re-operated.

Now they say they will transport her back to Lake Havasu AZ. some time next week for weeks of in hospital therapy. (something must have been done wrong in the first surgery).

I have to get some rest and go back to LV NV monday.

I'll update when I gat back home.

38' 1996 Alfa Gold

FREE MASON Home Blue Lodge #64/Lake Havasu, AZ.

who said? "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

R-Dub: Not good to hear. We hope the therapy does the job and your wife is up and hopping in no time. In the mean time we're sending up a prayer for Alice. Good luck.

Today is just the tomorrow you worried about yesterday!

Bruce, Sandra & Scampi cat SKP#86370

Ron & Alice, so sorry to get this news. More prayers coming from here, too. I know you'll have lots on your mind, Ron, so wonder if there's one SKP friend you can contact with updates when you're busy and can't get online. Please give Alice a big, but gentle, SKP hug from us. And, tell her we care and will be praying for her speedy rehab. God Bless... Lee

My Photo Albums: www.leejacobs.org

We will add our wishes for Alice's speedy recovery. She will be in our prayers, and you will be, too. Take care and please keep us posted. There are lots of people on this forum who truly care.

Hugs,

Dave & Connie

Good wishes to Ron & Alice. We are still in Benson SKP co-op, working on projects and paying tax. Move north after mid April when the weather is warmer. We are # 1372 at http://map.datastormusers.com/user2.cfm?user=1372

See you on the road.

Volvo VNL610 M11+ 98 10 speed
Mountain Aire 40' 5th 2002
Outback Power, 1200 watts Sanyo panels

Ron, sorry to hear Alice experienced problems with her surgery.

Best of luck to the two of you and hopefully the paralysis is only temporary.

Jon
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . JonMary-ImprintMTShadow.jpg
. . 
Bodacious "aKa" BigBig ~ 2000 Turquoise Metallic VNL770
.  2003 6.0L C.C. DRW F-350. .    Dang Kid's - & - Their Toys. .                                1998 34' Citation Fifth Wheel

339121917.jpg

Ron

Sorry to hear about your wife's surgery complications. We will keep you guys in our prayers and hope everything turns out well.

By the way, thanks for the info about Skip's to have my hitch installed. I have an appointment for Wed. morning to have it installed. We will be in Lake Havasu City until then.

Smokey & Pam
2016 Tiffin Allegro Open Road
15 Jeep Cherokee