Visible

dewilso

I tried signing up for Visible yesterday and it wouldn’t take my SKP address, I suspect it’s the 77399 zip code cause it keeps suggesting 77351. If you use Visible, with a SKP address, how did you do it ?

Dave W. KE5GOH

Stuck in the 70's ---

In E. Texas

2 hours ago, dewilso said:

I tried signing up for Visible yesterday and it wouldn’t take my SKP address, I suspect it’s the 77399 zip code cause it keeps suggesting 77351. If you use Visible, with a SKP address, how did you do it ?

Thoughts.......

Try posting on the "internet Access on The Road" forum - (also a search for topics/posts).

Also - PM one of the posters (using Visible) that is an SKP member and ask.

(Over 500 posts indicated on Search).

Hope your zip becomes......Visible?

3 hours ago, dewilso said:

Use their suggested zip? I'm guessing their suggested code is for Livingston and that PO would know what to do. Internet retail places often want to make minor changes to my street address but the packages arrive anyway.

Linda

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

2 hours ago, sandsys said:

suggested code is for Livingston

True.  I remember when it was still used for skp mail  service.  Oddly  i had something kick back recently because of that old zip code.  When we first got our own zip it was a PIA for a while.  I always enjoyed having a business insisting 77399 wasn't my zip code even if showed it to them on my drivers license.

I just noticed that dewilso and I are just over  1000 members apart in SKPs . me 46429 you 56442.
Are you sure you were not around when the zip change happened.

Edited by bigjim
added comment

12 hours ago, SWharton said:

Just use th Livingston zip code, 77351. Change it once you have service.

Normally, Visible sends your new phone and SiM to that address.   It's the only thing the address is used for. Does changing the zipcode affect your ability to receive that package?

Sandie & Joel

2000 40' Beaver Patriot Thunder Princeton--425 HP/1550 ft-lbs CAT C-12
2014 Honda CR-V AWD EX-L with ReadyBrute tow bar/brake system
WiFiRanger Ambassador
Follow our adventures on Facebook at Weiss Travels

The interaction between the Livingston PO & SKP really gets to be a PITA. I’ll try the 77351 Monday. A neighbor just ordered using 77399, maybe my complaint drew some attention?

Thanks all.

Edited by dewilso

Dave W. KE5GOH

Stuck in the 70's ---

In E. Texas