East Coast Rally Registration

SuiteSuccess

Registration for the East Coast Rally in Crossville, TN will open November 1, 2018.  Same as last year go to http://www.eastcoasthdtrally.com and follow the prompts to register.  T-shirts will again be available for order.  The rally will run from April 27-May 4.  Please note the $45 rally registration does not cover your camping site.  You must call Kim at https://www.deerrunrvresort.com/ to book your site.  There are a few cabins for rent, so you can still come even if you don’t have a truck or trailer.  Any questions, I can be contacted at ecrcarl at gmail.com.

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Carl, would you like to have the title changed to "East Coast Rally Registration" and have this pinned so that it's easy to find, as was done for the National Rally?  If so, just let me know.

Phil

2002 Teton Royal Aspen

2003 Kenworth T2000 - Cat C12 380/430 1450/1650, FreedomLine, 3.36 - TOTO . . . he's not in Kansas anymore.

ET Air Hitch

51 minutes ago, Phil D said:

Carl, would you like to have the title changed to "East Coast Rally Registration" and have this pinned so that it's easy to find, as was done for the National Rally?  If so, just let me know.

Phil,

That would be great.  Thank you.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

• Phil D pinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...

Was just at the CG for a week with some friends, mostly trying to keep warm. All signed up for the Rally.

Paul & Paula + Daisy the amazing wiggle worm dog...

2001 Volvo 770 Autoshift, Singled, w/ Aluminum Bed - Toy Draggin

2013 395AMP XLR Thunderbolt Toy Hauler

2013 Smart Passion

2012 CanAm Spyder RT

2013 Harley Davidson Street Glide

• 2 weeks later...

Could I have done something wrong.?  I registered and pay palled it. received my confirmation  / transaction number.  Just went to my dashboard  on the ECR site and it shows we have nothing in our orders for 2019 .....What 14 buttons arn't I pushin ? 

Denver and Ms Judy Geitgey

2006 VOLVO 780

41 ' Redwood

NTPA Event Announcer

dngeitgey@gmail.com

event.png

Denver,

You are registered and all is well.  For some reason between PayPal and the site it takes a long time to “process “ the order.  So it does say payment received but still processing.  When it completes this process it should show up on your dashboard.  David Dixon should know more about this since he setup and runs the site.  I’ll see if I can get in touch with him, but not to worry.  All is good.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

4 hours ago, NTPA Announcer said:

Could I have done something wrong.?  I registered and pay palled it. received my confirmation  / transaction number.  Just went to my dashboard  on the ECR site and it shows we have nothing in our orders for 2019 .....What 14 buttons arn't I pushin ? 

Carl is correct that you are registered.  I took a look and it showed you registered while not logged in--I moved it to the account you created last year so it shows up in your account dashboard.

For anyone else, you should always receive an immediate e-mail confirmation from the East Coast Rally website and PayPal when you register.  Check your spam folder, and if you still don't see it let me know. 

See you all in April!

45' 2004 Showhauler -- VNL300, ISX, FreedomLine -- RVnerds.com -- where I've started to write about what I'm up to

Headlight and Fog Light Upgrades http://deepspacelighting.com

• Phil D unpinned this topic

Archived