Class C with higher interior height

wtmtnhiker

Hi all,
Downsizing from my class A to a C and wonder which C's have a higher interior height. I'm 6'2" so would like to get something with a 78 to 80 inch or higher interior height. Does anyone know if there is there such a beast out there? If so what brands and model years should I be looking at? Wanting to buy something used maybe 2012 to 2016 model years. 

Garry
2018 Grand Design Imagine 2600RB
2017 Chevy Silverado 1500

There are class C units with a higher interior. I too am 6'2" so I do not like to feel crowded. We looking a couple of years ago at class C units trying to make a decision on what we wanted to most time in. I remember that most we looked at had a fairly high ceiling and for sure a Thor Chateau that we liked had an 84" interior height. 

I would say look around and see what you like then check the specs. I think you will find that most, if not all, of the class Cs in the years you are interested in will have an adequate ceiling height. 

P.S. - your sig shows you have a 5er?

SignatureNewest.jpg.a1bc8322b0862056fd28e25d5b1458db.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
6 hours ago, Jeff & Suzanne said:

Phoenix Cruisers have an interior height of 6'4".

I'd be cautious about that one. Manufacturers don't tend to adjust their advertised numbers for things the hang below the ceiling--like part of a roof A/C unit.

Linda Sand

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

Archived