WTB: Frame cover grates

Av8r3400

I'd like to find a square or two of the OEM Volvo frame cover grate material.  Does anyone have any of these squares laying around unused after building a bed?

Av8r3400
2012 Volvo VNL 730 D13 iShift & 2021 Grand Design Momentum 397TH

TEq81qV.jpg

I'd rather die trying to live - Than live trying not to die.   -Leonard Perry

Wow, Kevin.  That's absolutely insane. 

For that kind of money I can buy a sheet of diamond plate and make my own cover. 

Av8r3400
2012 Volvo VNL 730 D13 iShift & 2021 Grand Design Momentum 397TH

TEq81qV.jpg

I'd rather die trying to live - Than live trying not to die.   -Leonard Perry

21 minutes ago, rickeieio said:

I've got some you can have for free, if you pick it up, west side of Cincinnati.

Hmmm, Makes me wonder what other goodies you have laying around.  :ph34r:

For that kind of money I can buy a sheet of diamond plate and make my own cover. 

LOL, diamond plate - with real diamonds.  I gues "maybe too pricey" was understated a bit.

Kevin and June

2013 Volvo VNL 730    D13 Eco-Torque @ 425  Ratio 2.47 

2014 DRV 36TKSB3 

Signature.jpegmKgUJbbl.jpg

2 hours ago, Sculptor said:

Hmmm, Makes me wonder what other goodies you have laying around.  :ph34r:

Ha-ha.....  If you only knew.

Dad died in '06, and we bought the shop and surrounding buildings from Mom.  All those buildings had become the depository for the whole family (8 kids) for a long time, because things were too good to pitch.  Now I'm making regular trips to the recycling yard with trailer loads of steel, stainless, aluminum, etc, not to mention the roll-off dumpsters for other stuff.

For instance, there were 6 used tune-up kits for a 1980 pick up, that dad sold in '87.  A five gallon bucket of used spark plugs.  A full pickup load of scraps of wire.  So yes, there are a few gems hiding in the weeds..................

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

1 hour ago, rickeieio said:

Dad died in '06, and we bought the shop and surrounding buildings from Mom.  All those buildings had become the depository for the whole family (8 kids) for a long time, because things were too good to pitch.  Now I'm making regular trips to the recycling yard with trailer loads of steel, stainless, aluminum, etc, not to mention the roll-off dumpsters for other stuff.

For instance, there were 6 used tune-up kits for a 1980 pick up, that dad sold in '87.  A five gallon bucket of used spark plugs.  A full pickup load of scraps of wire.  So yes, there are a few gems hiding in the weeds..................

Sorry about your loss of your dad.

I could use a few generic truck parts like rear fenders, but actually shipping them is always bad news.  We don't get to Cincinnati ever, but I might have a friend coming thru for the holidays.  It was just a random thought.

Kevin and June

2013 Volvo VNL 730    D13 Eco-Torque @ 425  Ratio 2.47 

2014 DRV 36TKSB3 

Signature.jpegmKgUJbbl.jpg

Have some here.  Richmond, VA

300.JPG.c2a50e50210ede7534c4c440c7f9aa80.JPG

Randy, Nancy and Oscar

"The Great White" - 2004 Volvo VNL670, D12, 10-speed, converted to single axle pulling a Keystone Cambridge 5th wheel, 40', 4 slides and about 19,000# with empty tanks.

ARS - WB4BZX, Electrical Engineer, Master Electrician, D.Ed., Professor Emeritus - Happily Retired!

21 hours ago, rickeieio said:

I will be in Cinci around Christmas. Lebanon actually but then headed to Kentucky. Id love to pick your place. Give me a reason to get away from the in-laws. I'm a Nebraska farm boy I cant stand just sitting around all the time.

You can buy deck plates online. They are fairly cheap. Ebay. Heck you can even get them on Amazon.

Farmer, Trucker, Equipment operator, Mechanic

Quando omni flunkus moritati-When all else fails, play dead
I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.

1 hour ago, jenandjon said:

I will be in Cinci around Christmas. Lebanon actually

Give me a shot when the time gets close.  My email is in my signature.  But, I gotta tell ya, all our stuff has been thoroughly picked through.  Yer still welcome to visit.

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

Archived