Happy Veterans Day

runaway parents

X2.  I just call my BIL, who was among the first of the Army Rangers to go to Nam.  If not for folks like him, we might be living a lot differently.

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

x3.  Thanks to all who have and are serving.  Make it a point to shake every veteran and active duty in uniform"s hand and thank them for their service.  We owe them a lot.  As an aside, I've noticed a large number of vets proudly wearing ball caps with their service info, especially Vietnam vets.  Glad to see they can be proud once more instead of someone shaming them.

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

I do not see this as a "Happy" day at all.  I see a day that we appreciate all of the service provided by our veterans from the military.

So I thank all that have served and those currently serving.

Ken

Amateur radio operator, 2023 Cougar 22MLS, 2022 F150 Lariat 4x4 Off Road, Sport trim <br />Travel with 1 miniature schnauzer, 1 standard schnauzer and one African Gray parrot

Archived