CLASS OF 2007 follow along with us.

JoeandMarcia

Happy Thanksgiving from the Northwoods of Wisconsin.....unbelievably the weather has been in the 50's and 60's - tomorrow however 25 - heading south

Cheers

Greg and Jean
Madison, SD

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did."

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a line to wish all of you 2007 classmates a Happy Thanksgiving. Hope you all get to spend time with Family and friends and enjoy a great dinner. Safe travels to all.

David & Kathy 2007 hitchhiker LS 34.5 IKTG

2007 Dodge 3500

SKP#95802

Class of 2007

http://www.giraffelady65.blogspot.com

http://www.downaonewayroad.blogspot.com

A true friend is one who knows your faults and still wants to be your friend

Arrived at Sumter Oaks in Bushnell today, a very nice place. I got hung up near Jacksonville while an axle was replaced after a bearing seized. Good drama, that one. Here for a week at least while I figure out what's next.

Joe--Wallace says come on by!

2007 Arctic Fox Fifth Wheel

2007 Chevy Silverado 2500HD (Green)

We're having fun in Death Valley. We've driven the Titus Canyon drive and it was awesome. I am blown away by the rock formations and the history. We toured Scotty's castle and again, Awesome. We drove 30 miles of washboard and sharp gravel to view the Race Track where big rocks are said to move on the Playa (Mud flat). Ho hum. not impressed.

We have been staying at Mesquite campground but today moved to Stovepipe Wells. The stars are out but I'm not. Dang ear ache. angry.gif oh well. Tomorrow we go to the Charcoal Kiln's.

Leland & Cathy

Delilah Mickley Jan 1918 - Dec 4th 2012,

Linda's mother passed away this am peacefully with Linda holding her hand.

If it werren't for this wanderful lady none of us would have had the pleasure of meeting Linda and Ron.

Ron and Linda were headed south for the winter when Delilah took a turn for the worse so the "etch-a-sketch" did it's magic and they were re-routed back to PA. Mechanical problems delayed them for a day, but Delilah wated until Linda arrived before she made her journey from this life as we know it to the after life we can only dream about.

Our hearts and prayers are with you and yours Linda,

Chasing the 70's

You can follow us using My link

I may not know what town I will be sleeping in,

But I know I'll be sleeping in MY bed.

Sincere condolences to Linda & family -- hope all is well with the rest of your families (AND the rig!).

-Don

p.s. Left FL, got to MCD factory (in TX) yesterday, all was fixed and we're ready to head west (again)... first to Mesa (to visit our "closet) via ERPU's in Pecos & Deming, then onward to see two sets of grand-kids (in Calif) for Christmas.

Wishing safe (and flu-less) travels to all!

Don & Fannie

2005 Volvo 670, 12sp FreedomLine, "Black Dude", 3.36 axle, Szmyt Wonder-Bed Smart loader,

ET hitch, Jackalopee (original-prototype), BLUE-DOT air-over-hydraulic brake system,

2007 New Horizons F35RLSSS-C (Mor/Ryde-IS, Kodiak disc brakes, 17.5 H tires),

2005 smart fortwo passion

our sincere condolences go out to you Ron and your family.Think about the good times you had as she will never leave your heart.

2007 Dodge 3500

SKP#95802

Class of 2007

Linda,

You and your family are in our prayers and thoughts in this difficult time.

Remember the good times with your Mom and know she is in a better place now.

Bob & BJ
On the road (part time) to ournextstop!
2019 Bounder 35P
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (Oscar)

We have (finally) landed in Mesa, tending to our new "closet" for a few days, then onward to San Jose via Q, Temecula, and brief visit to the beach (Ventura or Pismo, not sure on that score).

Safe travels to all!

-Don

Don & Fannie

2005 Volvo 670, 12sp FreedomLine, "Black Dude", 3.36 axle, Szmyt Wonder-Bed Smart loader,

ET hitch, Jackalopee (original-prototype), BLUE-DOT air-over-hydraulic brake system,

2007 New Horizons F35RLSSS-C (Mor/Ryde-IS, Kodiak disc brakes, 17.5 H tires),

2005 smart fortwo passion

Hi Gang we have landed in Yuma for the winter planning on being here till mid March anyone in the area give out a shout Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and safe travels.

2007 Dodge 3500

SKP#95802

Class of 2007

Joe & Marcia,

That is my home turf. Check out downtown Winter Garden for an nice place for lunch!

We have 12 days to go before we can head SOUTH - but whose counting!!

Bob & BJ
2019 Bounder 35P

We are at the Thousand Trails in Harlingen, TX. Hugs, Di

SKP #48048
2015 single Cab Ram 3500 Dually. Aisan Transmission, 410 gear. Pace Edwards automatic roll top cover. AMP running boards & tailgate step.
1996/2010 Triple Slide Carriage, Mor/Ryde Suspension, Kodiak Disc Brakes, Big Foot Leveling System & Plug It Right Stabilizers.
www.plugitright.com Plug It Right Stabilizer, TST, Quadra Big Foot Lever Tailgate Easy Lift Distrubitors
http://www.plugitright.com/5thwheelREDO.html e-mail: plugitright@gmail.com

To all who have called, sent messages & prayers for our family...a sincere thank you.

We are still in PA and will stay thru the holidays. Our son will come back up with his family for New Years so that will allow us to have all kids in one place for a nice visit. Will we leave and head to FL immediatley after. Look out Keys here we come.

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are" Theodore Roosevelt

"We can't control the wind, but we can adjust our sail"

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

Oh Leland we know how you feel. While yesterday & today was a heat wave (50 + degrees) it is to cold and right now to damp for us. Iff it were not for the need to spend time with family right n ow we would be on the road south.

Bob & BJ: We hope to catch up with you in Fl before we get to the Keys..probable at Patrick..let us know when you plan to be where..

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

We will be at Patrick from about 10-23 Jan, in Jax Beach from 31 Dec to 10 Jan.

It is also too cold and wet here, but the granddaughters warm us up real quick each time we see them so we are hanging out until 26 Dec.

Will stop in Carolinas for a few days to visit BJ's family.

Bob & BJ
2019 Bounder 35P

Thanks Bob...we should catch up with you at Patrick. Will stay in touch.

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

Archived