Royals International trailer opinion

We're looking at a few Royals International  trailers. If anyone has first-hand experience, I'd be interested in your thoughts.

Robert & Lisa
'14 Keystone Fuzion 315 38' 5er

2015 Volvo VNL 670, D13, iShift 'The Tartis' (ours)

2013 Smart Fortwo Passion 'K-9'

2011 CanAm Spyder RT Limited (Ours)

We are both USAF vets.

LbjZhp0l.jpg

4 hours ago, Jaydrvr said:

I think Jack Mayer started with a Royals International. You might check out his website. I looked at them, but they were too dated for my taste. Jay

http://www.jackdanmayer.com/our_trailer.htm

I'm sure Jack had one, as did Henry. I had the Grand Tour of Henry's at my first HDT Rally. 

Rod

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Two door hard top.

2007 Honda GL 1800

2013 Space Craft Mfg S420 Custom built Toyhauler

The Gold Volvo is still running and being emptied in July. 

On 3/21/2024 at 5:57 PM, lappir said:

I'm sure Jack had one, as did Henry. I had the Grand Tour of Henry's at my first HDT Rally. 

Rod

Oh yes, I had completely forgotten that Henry had one, too. I would think most of them are too old by now to be viable. Jay

1 hour ago, Jaydrvr said:

Oh yes, I had completely forgotten that Henry had one, too. I would think most of them are too old by now to be viable. Jay

The trailers or Jack and Henry???

Edited by GeorgiaHybrid

2017 Kenworth T680
2015 DRV 38RSSA Elite Suites
2016 Smart Prime

Posted (edited)

So, specifically, the Royals International 2005-2010. There's still lots that look pretty well kept. Dated interior, yes. But full body paint, and upscale in it's time....which from what I'm seeing, is way better that most since. 

Example: https://www.rvtrader.com/listing/2010-Carriage-ROYALS+INTERNATIONAL+36MAX-1-5026607044

Edited by trimster

Robert & Lisa
'14 Keystone Fuzion 315 38' 5er

2015 Volvo VNL 670, D13, iShift 'The Tartis' (ours)

2013 Smart Fortwo Passion 'K-9'

2011 CanAm Spyder RT Limited (Ours)

We are both USAF vets.

LbjZhp0l.jpg

Trimster, I don't know what vintage you may be looking for but there is a 2010 Rolls for sale at Yuma Park Models. I go past this several times a week. All I can see is the back end from the road. If memory serves me correctly it has been there at least 18 months. It started out around $90.000. It is now down to $53.000. There is a picture on their website. If I can be of any help just PM me. They also have an ad in the Yuma White Sheets. Not much info there and the picture doesn't amount to a hoot.

www.WhiteSheetOnline.com

Yuma Park Model Sales | Yuma AZ | Facebook

13 hours ago, Jaydrvr said:

Lol lol lol.. That's funny!

I chuckled out loud too when I read that. Jack doesn't come around the forum much anymore (or at least does not post or respond), but Henry might see this and have a laugh too. 

The Flat floor was what got me and why I went with the Spacecraft Semi. I now realize I can blame Henry for that too. 

Rod

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Two door hard top.

2007 Honda GL 1800

2013 Space Craft Mfg S420 Custom built Toyhauler

The Gold Volvo is still running and being emptied in July.