Emergency return of truck and travel trailer

I flew home to see my doctor.  Diagnosed with throat cancer. I need to get my truck and travel trailer back to Michigan. Can anyone advise me on a professional transport service?  I have Escapees Roadside Assistance,  would this be covered?  I have a 2017 Heartland Northtrail 32rets and 2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500hd.  My rig is in Leavenworth,  Washington and I am in Michigan.

Thank you,

Brooksie 

Edited by Brooksie Pollack
Update with information

10 hours ago, Brooksie Pollack said:

I have a 2017 Heartland Northtrail 32rets and 2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500hd.  My rig is in Leavenworth,  Washington and I am in Michigan.

2017 Heartland North Trail specs.

2017_Heartland_NorthTrail_KS.jpg

Edited by Kirk W

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Sorry for your situation. I have my doubts that any insurance will cover that cost, unless you specifically chose a "Trip interruption policy" just before leaving for a specific trip. 

Family and friends would be my first attempt if it happened to me, offer to cover the expenses for them. A professional moving service would be pretty expensive and if you happen to fall for asking for a quote you could be hounded by emails, text messages and telephone calls from multiple "Brokers" all hoping you will use them to book a service through them.  I made the mistake of trying that to get a vehicle moved from Oklahoma to Iowa at the start of Covid. Fuel prices went down enough it was cheaper for me to haul it my self round trip than pay them to take it one way. 

Good luck. 

Rod

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Two door hard top.

2007 Honda GL 1800

2013 Space Craft Mfg S420 Custom built Toyhauler

The Gold Volvo is still running and being emptied in July. 

Sorry to hear your Dx.

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

I would call and speak with an RV dealer near Leavenworth, about hiring one of their delivery drivers that bring in RV's from Indiana. Preferably a licensed and bonded MH driver that has delivered a MH to Leavenworth and normally flies or Grayhounds back to Indiana.

Edited by Ray,IN

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961