Silverleaf VMSPC diagnostics pc program replacement

bags

The dash ecm display has never worked on my dash cluster. I purchased the above pc based system and it worked really well for 10 years. No it has crapped out and the software is no longer supported. I ran this program on my window 10 and 11 computer mounted to my dash. It gave me all the readings directly from my ecm. I really liked have codes and all ecm readings displayed as I was driving down the road. I purchased a ScanGuage product but it is not what I want. It has a small display with only 4 gauges showing and I have to scan through the thing to get all the gauges. Does  anybody know of a program similar to VMSPC that I could use?

Did I mention that my dash cluster crapped out as well? I had it rebuilt once, servos etc and it is being rebuilt again. Non of my gauges work currently and every light including the stop light come on.

Thank for the help JB

Edited by bags

John and Michal Bagley 1999 Volvo 610 the 'Millennium Falcon', 400 hp ISM, Autoshift Gen 2, single axel w/steel bed, Pressure Pro, VMSPC, Trailer Saver Air Hitch, 3 bags, 38 foot Royals International, and our 3 dogs.

I believe Silverleaf application is still available for download. However there’s no interface hardware or technical support. Suspect eBay may be source for interface hardware. 

https://silverleafelectronics.com/?page_id=764

IMG_3217a.jpg.c718bc170600aa5ce52e515511d83cb7.jpg

Jim & Wilma

2006 Travel Supreme 36RLQSO

2009 Volvo VNL730, D13, I-shift, ET, Herrin Hauler bed, "Ruby"

2017 Smart

Class of 2017

Following as I need a reminder to check mine out.  At least 5 years old.  I have the Silverleaf system in a box in my storage container.  I hooked it to a small touch screen computer and it worked ok but I never used it much.  I will have to break it out and see if it works.

Chet

Chet & Deb
'01 Volvo 660 w/ Smart
'19 Forest River Columbus 320RS 5th wheel
2022 Chev 2500HD Long Bed
Retired CWO4, USN and federal service
Electronics Tech/Network Engineer/Welder/Machinist

Check out BlueFire adapter and software. It plug in to your engine port and uses Bluetooth to the pc or tablet.

https://bluefire-llc.com/store

‘Ken….

IMG_856.png.ae22d1dc2b12f9fb806b4e17121ee0b0.png

2017 DRV Fullhouse JX450

2020 Volvo VNR 42-640, D13, 455hp, Ishift, 189"wb, factory single, ET Junior Hitch @ 195", Jacklopee, Directlink

2016 GMC 3500 Denali DRW, CC, LB, Curt 25k, Sold

Ken, thanks for your help. Does anybody have any experience with this Bluefire adapter. I read the 100 page manual and it appears not to play very well with windows. Does anybody have any experience running windows on this blue tooth adapter.

regards

JB

Edited by bags

John and Michal Bagley 1999 Volvo 610 the 'Millennium Falcon', 400 hp ISM, Autoshift Gen 2, single axel w/steel bed, Pressure Pro, VMSPC, Trailer Saver Air Hitch, 3 bags, 38 foot Royals International, and our 3 dogs.

yes.  The program has aged out. Nobody there knows anything about the program any more. I’ve had multiple conversations with them  They’d like to be helpful, but nobody knows anything anymore. JB.