cooling 12v thermostat

I put a fan in my inverter area. Gets rather hot in there. Cut hole in door and mounted fan. Want a thermostat for it. Most all 12v units are for heat. mine needs to work for cooling. Fan pulls 4 watts at 12v.

Edited by GlennWest

2003 Teton Grand Freedom towed with 2006 Freightliner Century 120 across the beautiful USA welding pipe.https://photos.app.goo.gl/O32ZjgzSzgK7LAyt1

8 hours ago, GlennWest said:

Found some on Amazon. 

That was going to be my suggestion. Both fans and thermostats are available for computers and electronic equipment. I put them into the back of an RV refrigerator several years ago. 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

I remember when I was looking for any particular thermostats the specs I looked for were CURENT RATING,,,,,,,VOLTAGE RATING,,,,,,,,NUMBER OF POLES,,,,,,,,,,and if they opened or closed on FALLING OR RISING TEMPERATURE. Im sure you found hundreds of such on Amazon

John T  "Back home again in Indiana" and very happy to be here for whatever time till its "back on the road again"