hitches

vacationer

Trailer saver  Hitches powder coating peels off. Makes a   Mess Other than for that  Seems to work OK for me.  Although I am not a full timer .I don't think it would last as long as a et hitch.  Depends on how you are going to use it .full time .weekend once a month. It comes down to what you can afford. 

Edited by runaway parents

I have a recently new Comfort Ride 308 fifth wheel that'll be available once the fifth wheel is gone. It's like this one.. https://www.ptrailerusa.com/categories/specialized-towing/5th-wheel/24k-5th-wheel-hitches.html , but it's the heaviest duty one they make. It's on excellent condition and I can include my custom Jackalopee setup as well, if desired. Jay

We have an ET Senior, and like it.  That said, we had a TrailerSaver on the old truck, and it did fine as well, with a toyhauler weighing about 21k.  When we built the new truck, the difference between the two wasn't great enough to perhaps need to upgrade in the future if we get a heavier trailer.

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

I have a comfort ride. It was really nice and shiny. This coating was never supposed to come off, but it faded a little. It's better than paint or Powdercoat that will chip off and rust. First picture was brand new out of the box 5 years ago. Second was taken a couple months ago. It's not the best picture of the hitch but you can see there is not much difference. It's never covered and always outside. 

rcAqWoPl.jpg

frCd102l.jpg

Farmer, Trucker, Equipment operator, Mechanic

Quando omni flunkus moritati-When all else fails, play dead
I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.

Our truck came with a Trailer Saver, and it lasted 16 years pulling a 27K lb trailer before we finally replaced it a few months ago, with another Trailer Saver. Can't argue with the first one's performance, and it's now pulling a 30K lb trailer. With the 3rd airbag it's rated for what we had/have, and we're really happy with it.

0509211517a-tiny.jpg.0313fb3892d85eca18617732fa6d04ac.jpg

2007 Freightliner M2-112, 68' connected

2021 New Horizons Majestic 45' toyhauler

2001 Kawasaki Concours

2007 Yamaha V-Star Classic

ALAKAZARCACOCTDEFLGAHIIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMD