Rvers Documentary

Hi everyone,

Who is going to Quartzsite,AZ, during mid-January?

Journalist for the French TV channel M6, I am preparing a 52 minutes documentary dedicated to American RVers. The goal of the documentary is to take advantage of the world's biggest RV gathering at Quartzsite to introduce the French public to the American RVers' lifestyle and state of mind.

With my team, I would like to film families, couples, friends who embraced Full time RVing or Part-Time Rving to show several aspect of RV life. We would like to show the daily life, the new meetings, the reunion with old friends, the outings in the nature and the nearby.... In short, everything that makes the charm of this way of life so particular, endearing and unique.

if you are willing to share your time with us and explain your passion for RV, please get in touch with me, write me, and I will contact you as soon as possible. And, please, feel free to share this message on your social media and your friends, it will help me a lot.

Best regards,

Martin MISCHI
Director/Journalist
martin.miski@gmail.com

There already is and will be a group ogre HDTers with their trucks and 5th wheels in La Pisa South LTVA.  We will be arriving in mid January to join them.

2000 Kenworth T2000 w/ Cummins N14 and autoshift
2017 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4 with factory mods, dealer mods and personal mods - now in the RV graveyard
2022 DRV Full House MX450 with customized floor plan
2018 Polaris RZR Turbo S (fits in the garage)
2016 Smart Car (fits in the garage or gets flat towed behind the DRV when the RZR is in the garage)
My First Solar Install Thread
My Second Solar Install Thread & Photos and Documents Related to the build
My MX450's solar, battery and inverter system - my biggest system yet!

chadheiser.com      West Coast HDT Rally Website

event.png    

AZCACOIDIAKSMNMOMTNENVNMNDOKSDTNTXUTWYxlg.jpg

Specific large groups at Quartzsite during the RV Show the last 2 weeks of January would be your best bet for what you want:  meeting up with old friends,  new meetings, daily life, activities.

I'd recommend the very active Escapees Boomers group who have a gathering of 100+ at Quartzsite

https://member.escapees.com/community/bofs/boombof.aspx

or the Escapees Xscapers group which will be at Quartzsite & also Lake Havasu Citys.  You could also add a different dimension to this full-timing group as many of them work while traveling.

https://xscapers.com/xscapers-community/convergences/

Edited by 2gypsies

Full-timed for 16 Years
Traveled 8 yr in a 2004 Newmar Dutch Star 40' Motorhome
and 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel

18 hours ago, durangodon said:

??????

Apparently I didn’t proof read that post.  Sometimes fat fingers and phone keyboards aren’t a good combination.

2000 Kenworth T2000 w/ Cummins N14 and autoshift
2017 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4 with factory mods, dealer mods and personal mods - now in the RV graveyard
2022 DRV Full House MX450 with customized floor plan
2018 Polaris RZR Turbo S (fits in the garage)
2016 Smart Car (fits in the garage or gets flat towed behind the DRV when the RZR is in the garage)
My First Solar Install Thread
My Second Solar Install Thread & Photos and Documents Related to the build
My MX450's solar, battery and inverter system - my biggest system yet!

chadheiser.com      West Coast HDT Rally Website

event.png    

AZCACOIDIAKSMNMOMTNENVNMNDOKSDTNTXUTWYxlg.jpg