Slide out problem.

GlennWest

Replaced my living room rams this summer. They ran in and out fine without slides hooked to them. Went to move today and had to winch slides in but they went out fine when we got to our destination. My rams have a tee on each both ports with hoses to them. It is possible I got them on wrong port. Bedroom works great so not pump problem. I placed hoses where I could tell where they went. But getting rams out they fell and fluid stated pouring. In getting them up to stop leaking all got mixed up. Looking back should have tape and marked them. 

2003 Teton Grand Freedom towed with 2006 Freightliner Century 120 across the beautiful USA welding pipe.https://photos.app.goo.gl/O32ZjgzSzgK7LAyt1

With the fall was there a potential for air to get inside? Air is compressible where the fluid is not. Not sure if there is an easy way to purge the air if it's in there. 

Rod

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Two door hard top.

2007 Honda GL 1800

2013 Space Craft Mfg S420 Custom built Toyhauler

The Gold Volvo is still running and being emptied in July. 

My wife doesn't travel well anymore. We will not be leaving Huntsville again. If I get a job going to use a hotel. So this not real serious. I may just have air in system. Pump was pumping rather free. 

2003 Teton Grand Freedom towed with 2006 Freightliner Century 120 across the beautiful USA welding pipe.https://photos.app.goo.gl/O32ZjgzSzgK7LAyt1

Sorry to hear about your wife Glenn.

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

On 12/16/2022 at 9:37 AM, GlennWest said:

My wife doesn't travel well anymore.

That was a major part of our return to part-time but part of her reason was increasing health issues and I must now agree with her that it was time, even though I still miss that lifestyle. I consider our 12 years on the road some of the best of my life.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI