Refrigerator leaking......

NTPA Announcer

We have a 2014 Redwood with a residential Samsung  RF217ACPN French door, bottom freezer fridge. The Ice maker has been disconnected, but still we receive a small amount of leakage. We are at the point of replacing the fridge as it collects water into the crisper drawers amd freezes it there. What is the leakage from and can it be fixed ? Thank you for the help

Denver and Ms Judy Geitgey

2006 VOLVO 780

41 ' Redwood

NTPA Event Announcer

dngeitgey@gmail.com

event.png

We have a Samsung RF217ACRS in the S&B  which does the same thing sometimes. My solution is to make sure the doors are closed tight and limit the opening of the doors

We have a Samsung RF217 in the trailer which freezes the icemaker up if we do not keep the freezer drawer LOCKED.

ShortyO

Can you shut off(or install one) the water supply line to the fridge?

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

Our Frigidaire was doing the same thing.  It was the drain under the coil being plugged.

Call an appliance repair person, who will know where to direct heat from a hair dryer to thaw it, then hit it with a blast of compressed air to blow out the crud.

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net