SKP's Mail Service Texas

aztex

21 minutes ago, Kirk W said:

That is not true. I listed the number to call the business office but you seem to have chosen not to use it. (888) 757-2582

Thanks Kirk....

But if you review your posts you did NOT provide a phone number until now....

See what I mean? This forum is more about "being right" than actually helping. About piling on a member with a concern and a question!

On 1/26/2022 at 7:12 AM, Kirk W said:

. Have you asked to speak to a supervisor? If not, do so to let them know what it is that you are having an issue with. If that doesn't satisfy you, call the business office and as to speak to a manager there and tell them what your problem is.

I didn't list the phone number but I did make that suggestion. The phone number for the office is readily available in the magazine, on the website, and several other places. 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

I just went to the Escapees site and got this contact information.  Easy.

https://www.escapees.com/about-escapees/contact-us/

You could also call and ask for one of these by name:  https://www.escapees.com/meet-the-team/

Here's another phone # under FAQ for the mail service:  https://www.escapees.com/mail-service/escapees-mail-service-faq/

I really don't know what else you want US to do.  I'll add that we used them for over 20 years and only two problems.... with the U.S. Postal Service.

Full-timed for 16 Years
Traveled 8 yr in a 2004 Newmar Dutch Star 40' Motorhome
and 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel

FWIW, I have never talked to a fellow in the mail office.     You assume that we all know the names of everyone who works there.   We don't.   If we have a problem we call the office, and if it should continue, call again and ask for a supervisor.   Since I've never had to ask for a supervisor, and you had already been told to call the office, I'm not sure what your problem is.   BTW, if you were talking to someone on the phone, why didn't you use that number and ask them to transfer you to a supervisor or the business office?     

Barb & Dave O'Keeffe
2002 Alpine 36 MDDS (Figment II), 2018 Ford C-Max HYBRID
Blog: http://www.barbanddave.net
SPK# 90761 FMCA #F337834

17 minutes ago, Barbaraok said:

FWIW, I have never talked to a fellow in the mail office.     You assume that we all know the names of everyone who works there.   We don't.   If we have a problem we call the office, and if it should continue, call again and ask for a supervisor.   Since I've never had to ask for a supervisor, and you had already been told to call the office, I'm not sure what your problem is.   BTW, if you were talking to someone on the phone, why didn't you use that number and ask them to transfer you to a supervisor or the business office?     

Your assuming a lot and I suggested NONE of what you claim.....That was another person who was referring to your post....

You may want to go back and lecture them....

21 hours ago, Kirk W said:

I didn't list the phone number but I did make that suggestion. The phone number for the office is readily available in the magazine, on the website, and several other places. 

Regardless, you did say, "I listed the number to call the business office," when you actually didn't. 

20 hours ago, Barbaraok said:

FWIW, I have never talked to a fellow in the mail office.    

But you said, "As to not wanting to go look, we have been using the Escapees address for 15 YEARS!  Never once, in those 15 yrs, have they not gone and looked for me.   Sometimes I have called every other day until I knew something was in." 

Who were you talking to?  Seems to me it would be someone in the mail office, but you're saying you have people in the business office go look for your mail?

I was talking to one of the gals who works in the mail room.  And I’ve asked them to transfer me to the business office for me to get an answer to a different question.  

we understand you want to blame someone, but you don’t want to do the simple things, like calling business office to find a person who could help you.  Leads to one conclusion …….

Barb & Dave O'Keeffe
2002 Alpine 36 MDDS (Figment II), 2018 Ford C-Max HYBRID
Blog: http://www.barbanddave.net
SPK# 90761 FMCA #F337834