Best state to register out of state? Possibly Florida or Texas?

etcetera

On 6/22/2022 at 9:35 AM, packnrat said:

i get to retire early. so i must wait a good two years before medicare kicks in. what did you do to keep out of obama scam?

One way that worked for me was to serve 27 years in the military active duty, or longer in the reserves. TFL

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

Hey you are too old now. You asked:

"i get to retire early. so i must wait a good two years before medicare kicks in. what did you do to keep out of obama scam?"

However if you look at Gov Abbot and many others the local state, and DOD Civil Service have/had great retirement programs as well.  But again you are past that age. We are all living with the consequences of decisions we made decades ago.

Good luck!

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/9/2022 at 12:11 PM, etcetera said:

I ultimately decided to go with South Dakota option. 

Working on it this week.

Hope it all works out for you. If you ever have to make a call, they are super friendly and helpful. 

Edited by rynosback

2015 Ram 3500 RC DRW CTD AISIN 410 rear

2016 Mobile Suites 38RSB3