Tire issue

I asked about tires in an other post and got good idea what to buy. Today was interesting got about 1,700 miles since I started this trip last week. Just about the time I was getting off the road to take on fuel I heard a noise, no idea what it was just a noise. 
While taking on fuel I was doing my usuall walk around and noticed one rear tire on camper looked quite low. It was down to 12 lbs 

After fueling I pulled out of the way and went to work changing out to the spare. There was a semi lube and repair shop next door so I rolled it over and got permission to pump air into it and check for leaks with soapy water. Tire checked out OK but have a pin hole On the inside  of rim. If I had access to a welder Id have put a spot of weld on the pin hole. I did have some JB weld if it holds air in the morning Ill keep it as a spare if it leaks it goes in The dumpster. Needless to say a new set of tires and maybe one new rim is going to happen ASAP 

Edited by George the greek
Spelling

2 hours ago, George the greek said:

Just about the time I was getting off the road to take on fuel I heard a noise, no idea what it was just a noise. 
While taking on fuel I was doing my usuall walk around and noticed one rear tire on camper looked quite low. It was down to 12 lbs 

Do you think that the two might be related? Anyway it is good that you caught it before it caused any damage. 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI