Used Tires

SuiteSuccess

I’m going to replace all eight of my drive tires this month. 275/80/R22.5.  They are 8 year old Goodyears and still look great.  If the tire shop will not give me any trade in value, they will be free to anyone who wants them.  Will not ship, would have to be local pickup.  I may be able to bring to the ECR but no guarantees.  Just reply here or PM if interested.  Forgot to mention.  Just south of Knoxville TN.

Edited by SuiteSuccess

30 minutes ago, RandyA said:

So, why are you replacing? 

I have the cash to do it, my tire shop has a good sale on right now, DW and I will finish our vaccines and are planning some long cross country trips and I don’t want to worry about tires, I’m figuring in 8-10 years when I need to replace the new tires we will probably not be driving an HDT so this should be the last time.

1 hour ago, SuiteSuccess said:

I’m figuring in 8-10 years when I need to replace the new tires we will probably not be driving an HDT so this should be the last time.

Don't know about that.... Class A tag axle pulled in next to us.  Gentleman driving finally got out carrying his O2 concentrator  and using a walker.... his wife couldn't leave the RV without a ramp.  

1 hour ago, Alie&Jim's Carrilite said:

Don't know about that.... Class A tag axle pulled in next to us.  Gentleman driving finally got out carrying his O2 concentrator  and using a walker.... his wife couldn't leave the RV without a ramp.  

That will Vicki and I in a few years. On second thought, Carl and Donna might beat us by a year.

13 hours ago, GeorgiaHybrid said:

That will Vicki and I in a few years. On second thought, Carl and Donna might beat us by a year.

Just me.  Donna does cardio every day and will be running circles around us when she's 80.  You've seen her energy.  At least she'll be able to start my Hoveround.  BTW can you pull a Hoveround four down? 

Edited by SuiteSuccess