Used Tires

SuiteSuccess

I’m going to replace all eight of my drive tires this month. 275/80/R22.5.  They are 8 year old Goodyears and still look great.  If the tire shop will not give me any trade in value, they will be free to anyone who wants them.  Will not ship, would have to be local pickup.  I may be able to bring to the ECR but no guarantees.  Just reply here or PM if interested.  Forgot to mention.  Just south of Knoxville TN.

Edited by SuiteSuccess

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

9 hours ago, SuiteSuccess said:

They are 8 year old Goodyears and still look great

So, why are you replacing? 

300.JPG.c2a50e50210ede7534c4c440c7f9aa80.JPG

Randy, Nancy and Oscar

"The Great White" - 2004 Volvo VNL670, D12, 10-speed, converted to single axle pulling a Keystone Cambridge 5th wheel, 40', 4 slides and about 19,000# with empty tanks.

ARS - WB4BZX, Electrical Engineer, Master Electrician, D.Ed., Professor Emeritus - Happily Retired!

I was wondering the same thing.  Being tandem, our axle loads are silly light.  I just replaced our tires cuz the steers were 7 y/o and the drives were 12/13 y/o.  Put on Sailuns all around.  So far, I'm very happy with them.

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

30 minutes ago, RandyA said:

So, why are you replacing? 

I have the cash to do it, my tire shop has a good sale on right now, DW and I will finish our vaccines and are planning some long cross country trips and I don’t want to worry about tires, I’m figuring in 8-10 years when I need to replace the new tires we will probably not be driving an HDT so this should be the last time.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

1 hour ago, SuiteSuccess said:

I’m figuring in 8-10 years when I need to replace the new tires we will probably not be driving an HDT so this should be the last time.

Don't know about that.... Class A tag axle pulled in next to us.  Gentleman driving finally got out carrying his O2 concentrator  and using a walker.... his wife couldn't leave the RV without a ramp.  

Alie & Jim + 8 paws

2017 DRV Memphis 

BART- 1998 Volvo 610

Lil'ole 6cyl Cummins

1 hour ago, Alie&Jim's Carrilite said:

Don't know about that.... Class A tag axle pulled in next to us.  Gentleman driving finally got out carrying his O2 concentrator  and using a walker.... his wife couldn't leave the RV without a ramp.  

That will Vicki and I in a few years. On second thought, Carl and Donna might beat us by a year.

2017 Kenworth T680
2015 DRV 38RSSA Elite Suites
2016 Smart Prime

13 hours ago, GeorgiaHybrid said:

That will Vicki and I in a few years. On second thought, Carl and Donna might beat us by a year.

Just me.  Donna does cardio every day and will be running circles around us when she's 80.  You've seen her energy.  At least she'll be able to start my Hoveround.  BTW can you pull a Hoveround four down? 

Edited by SuiteSuccess

2017 DRV 39DBRS3