anyone at Rainbows end

GlennWest

Personally, I'd head for Austin rather than Livingston to get away from the storm.

Stay safe.

Ken

Edited by TXiceman

Amateur radio operator, 2023 Cougar 22MLS, 2022 F150 Lariat 4x4 Off Road, Sport trim <br />Travel with 1 miniature schnauzer, 1 standard schnauzer and one African Gray parrot

Glenn, good choice to get farther away.  My worry with the high winds is power outages for days on end.  We have been through hurricanes, ...no power, limited phone service, limited supplies for some for weeks.

Ken

Amateur radio operator, 2023 Cougar 22MLS, 2022 F150 Lariat 4x4 Off Road, Sport trim <br />Travel with 1 miniature schnauzer, 1 standard schnauzer and one African Gray parrot

14 minutes ago, bigjim said:

Seriously envious as I could enjoy some really good schnitzel and pitching washers at Luckenbach. beer too

Yeah, I hear you. We don't drink any achol at all. So not a big deal for us

2003 Teton Grand Freedom towed with 2006 Freightliner Century 120 across the beautiful USA welding pipe.https://photos.app.goo.gl/O32ZjgzSzgK7LAyt1

4 hours ago, GlennWest said:

Yeah, I hear you. We don't drink any achol at all. So not a big deal for us

Don''t worry the food will make up for it.  I don't drink much but I will make the occaisional exception.. It has been way too many years but my favorite place was Friedhelm"s on the west end of town.  The best red cabbage soup i ever had. Great black bread and schintzel like I got in Germany.  There used to be a condiment shop on the main st that sold jam's, jelly. salsa, etc. If it is still there and they have samples watch out for one that says extremely hot try at you own risk.  If they do BELIEVE it.

We stayed there several years ago. Nice place!!  Fredericksburg is a great town with lots to see and do.  We volunteered at nearby LBJ State Park for a couple of fall seasons, and north of there at Enchanted Rock State Park for another. We like the Hill Country so much that we bought a home base lot south of Kerrville. Welcome to the Hill Country!

Mark & Teri

2021 Grand Designs Imagine 2500RL, 2019 Ford F-350

Mark & Teri's Travels